Hidden

Because I see you, I see you for the real you. You repeated the words from the mysterious letter. Sighing once more, you became more and more confused on the meaning as you analyzed it. What had it meant? See you for the real you? You always assumed you had acted the same as always, and never covered who you really were. In the matter fact, if you prided in anything, it was that. You never acted any certain way for other people, because you were real unlike any other girl in high school. That was kind of mean... but it has a hint of truth. Figuring you were going no where with this, you shrugged. Maybe you'll never know. Maybe it was best to just take it, maybe there wasn't any real meaning with it. You had to just assume that there was nothing needed solving. For once in your life, you had to just take it and not think about it. It was for your own sanity and for everyone else's. Like Sans... A tidal wave of remorse hit you as the memory of your date with him sunk in. You were too focused other than him. You were by definition a bad date and a bad girlfriend.

You laugh at your silliness. You were now not overthinking the note but rather your date with your boyfriend. I just need to not, ok?!?  You swear your life was written by a teenage angsty girl trying to write a professional fan fiction what the note and other dramatic occurrences. You rolled your eyes at this ridiculous thought. I wonder though what it would be like to read someone writing about me? What would the story focus on mainly? Just me or more people involved like my parents? However, you answered this question right away. It would be all your new friends. At least, that's what you would right about. Ever since meeting those brothers your life has been nonstop of going and ups and lows. As if some magical force was causing all these strange events and exaggerated emotions.  Hmm maybe I should right about my misadventures with making friends?

You push this thought away however once you got to the locker. You had more urgent problems, like meeting the guidance counselor in less than five minutes. Every once a year the guidance counselor wants to meet with every student to go over their transcript and GPA. And today was your day for this annoying meeting. You would have to hear once again how you were a good student (which ironic enough you were missing important class time) and how high of rank you were in the class room. It was single handily the most boring thing you've done your whole high school career.

Finally finished putting away all your things for the rest of the day, you headed towards the counselor. Which wasn't too far away, that you were thankful for. You were in a mood of not wanting to walk all across the flipping school just to have a long boring meeting. However much you hated this meeting, you knew the purpose of it. It was to make sure you were on track. What you didn't understand was that since you always have been why do they keep checking  up on you? Probably fear of me going off in the deep end and stop doing homework. You laugh at the thought as you opened the office door. You not doing homework? As if...

"Hey there, what can do for you miss?", a cheery secretary beamed out the question. She wore a blue blouse with white polka dots and a matching blue head band. Her dark chestnut hair was put in a neat tight bun and her brown eyes looked at you lightly. She seemed friendly but not your usual secretary who was grumpy and didn't look up from her computer. You wondered where she had went.

Her upbeat attitude reflected yours as you smiled. "Oh yes I um need to see the counselor, it's Jayde Brown." Even with her happy environment you still felt kind of nervous. You never liked being in the front office just for the fact the principles office was so close by. Sure, you had a perfect track record but you still felt as if any moment you would get called in for doing something wrong. And the punishment, like expulsion, followed this fear. It was silly you knew, but you couldn't help it.