Projects

Sitting in the far corner of your theater class, you doodled on a spare piece of paper. It was nothing you would call art just a drawing of a cow with a random star spot on its leg. It was kind of cute with its derpy face, but then again cows were adorable for their derpy faces. It just made sense.

I wonder if Sans thinks cows are cute? You laughed at yourself at this thought. You somehow managed to mess up your so called friendship. You don't know exactly what you said or did to offend Sans a week ago, but ever since he had never been around. Whether you were helping with Papyrus's homework or just to have lunch with them, he always was absent. For some reason, this had made you kind of upset. You analyzed your actions but could not find fault. But maybe that's why there's a problem. I always assume I'm doing the right thing when I might not be... Why did it matter anyways? You were used to not having any friends. You were used to being alone. You've done it so well for so long. But I thought things were different now... I thought I was different.

You lazily drop your pencil ignoring your project. Bored of being in this class you stared out of your window as your teacher droned on about something you weren't paying attention to. You sank deeper into thought.

A light tap crossed your shoulder. You looked away from your beloved window (for it held such beauty of the falling leaves and the sky) to see Sans looking down at you with his infamous grin along with another student with long black hair covering her eyes. You stare back with confusion and shock on your face. "W-what are you doing here?", you asked. So many scenarios raced through your mind. Each one being sillier than the last.

"Wow Jayde not listening to the teacher?" Sans gave a fake dramatic gasp as he touches his fingertips to his collarbone in jesting motion. "Unheard of! This must be the end of the world."

"Just like how you actually listened and know what the teacher had said", you poked fun back. You were releived at the notion, this had meant the two of you were still friends. But at the same time, you felt kind of wierd acting as if nothing had happened. It's probably nothing. Nothing to do with me and nothing I'm thinking about, you silently say again for the hundredth time. "Now can you please tell me what are you two doing here at my table?" You leaned your chin onto your hand fighting against the urge to look out the window once more.

"We are suppose to make a play", the girl with black hair said quietly. You could tell she was a shy type. She had black raven hair and brown almond shaped eyes. Her olive colored skin flowed as small pale freckles were slightly noticbly dancing across her cheeks. She hadn't worn any makeup besides her dark red lipstick that you had to admit, looked amazing on her. She wore a red comfy sweater and infinite black scarf. She had matched this with black boots and blue jeans.

Sans nods in agreement, "We are supposed to rewrite a play, kinda like a spoof or something. You're the writer, I'm the costume designer, and Ella here is our prop and background designer. But we all are the actors." You gave a heavy grunt in response. This. Is. So. Stupid. Why me?  "Don't enjoy yourself too much y'know this is thirty five percent of our grade", Sans says teasingly. 

"Ugh fine whatever. Class is almost over so I suggest we should do this after school. Question is where?" Taking on as the leader was not your forte but something says it has to be you. Ella seemed too shy, and Sans... well Sans was a slacker to put it the best way possible. If you wanted to succeed you had to take control.

"Oh uh... not my place. It's too um far away?" Ella excuse seemed to be fake but you just shrugged it off. It was none of your business on why she didn't want to have the meeting at her place. "How about your place?", she asked as she looked at you.

"I mean I guess. My parents won't be home but I don't think they will mind."

"Perfect", the teenager boy chimed in. "My house is being occupied with Undyne and Papyrus doing there training session." You hear a hearty chuckle from Sans and you followed suit but yours was out of nervousness. Knowing them both, they did get pretty intense with their training sessions. This caused you some concerns with the stability of the house. God forbid something happen.

But this isn't what all you worried about, you were anxious to bring Sans and this Ella girl home. Sans had only stayed for less than an hour when he came to have dinner at your place, and even at that it was Sans. You knew Sans. You trusted him. Ella on the other hand, she's a complete stranger. A sweet and shy stranger but none the less a stranger. Why had she only asked you and not Sans as well? She seemed rather pushy for it being your house. You shaked your head. You were just being paranoid. What could possibly go wrong?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello my beautiful readers! How are yall? I must apologize for this being such a short chapter. And for it ending kind of abruptly. And for it being confusing. And for my lack of skills because this fanfic is kind of awful now that I think about it. I'm so sorry.

Anywho! I want to thank all who read this. Yall don't know how much this means to me. I want to become a writer and this makes me feel confident that I can be. Yall give my little heart the warm fuzzies!