Dating... Start?

The creaking of the door sounded, baring the sight of Sans. He, who usually just wears shorts and his blue hoodie, was sported in a nice red long sleeve with a leather jacket. He too, was wearing a beanie of a shade of charcoal grey. All with black jeans to pull it together. He smiles from ear to ear as he sees you, and you like a mirror, reflect.

"I should've known you would have worn your beanie", he chuckles.

"So what? It looks great on me", you scoffed in reply as if you were offended. A small part of you, was in fact annoyed at Sans statement. This beanie was always constantly on with one exception. You couldn't wear it in school because of dress code. None the less, it was on your head more than it wasn't.

"You look great in anything", Sans quipped to soften your hardening gaze of annoyance. You face flushes with red from the compliment and you grasp your chest. A certain giddiness raged your body as you tried to contain yourself from a upcoming squeal. You hadn't expected anything of such things to cross the teenagers lips. You assumed it would have been another tease or even a pun. And even though he does give you more compliments than before, it always gave you such a surprise. It gave you a certain happiness along with it. One simple thing he could say could either kill or make your day. You're glad he chooses to do the ladder.

"Mah heart, your killing me." Clasping your chest once again you pretend to stagger backwards.

The two of you laugh at the performance done by yourself. "Bravo Jayde! Excellent acting skills!", Sans exclaims with chipper. You noted he sounded alot more happier than usual but with a hint of nervousness. Could it be just the date making him acting this way? You pushed this all aside however as Sans pulled you up. You thanked him and then turned to your father who was trying to pretend an upside down paper.

Rolling your eyes you laughed at the scene. "Goodbye Dad. I'll be back before curfew!"

"Ok sweetie, I love you. Have fun!", your dad called back trying to contain his amusement of watching you two. He was grinning from ear to ear as he did, becoming happier by the second watching his only daughter with someone he assured was a good guy. "Oh and Sans, keep my little girl safe. Got it?", concern lit the edge of his voice. You noted it matched a worrisome gaze in his eyes. A smile tugged at you lips, it made you feel special that your dad was worried about you.

"Don't worry about it, I will. I wouldn't want it any other way."

And  with that you set off to your unknowing date. Please don't let me mess this up. You silently prayed as the two of you walked to unknown destination. After all, what could go wrong?
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sans where are we going?", you asked for the millionth time. Not that you didn't appreciate the thought, but surprises killed you. Why won't he just tell me? When you had heard it was a surprise, you immediately tried to figure it out. Trying to outwit him, you asked Papyrus, Grillby, even Blooky if they knew where he was taking you. With each response you gotten the same. Well, besides Alphys that is. She flipped out at her "ship" sailing and begun to talk so rapidly you couldn't keep up.

The night air was cold and blank from the stars, however much you wished to see them. The streets at this time was quite empty themselves leaving just the two of you beanie loving couple to walk. This felt familiar. You smiled once again at the thought of the first time you brought Sans home, walked to Runaway Train,  during the first Christmas party, and all the countless times walking to his house after school with Papyrus and sometimes other friends. Those were fond memories, you just hoped they would never turn sour.

He chuckled at the sight of you smiling so hard, you hadn't noticed him blushing or staring at you. "Well if you must know we are going to the car", he answered. Car? Is that restaurant or some carnival merry- go round- esque adventure thing? You turned to give him a confused look. "Paps lemme borrow it for the night. He actually insisted saying 'the great and generous Papyrus shall keep his brother and friend safe from the cold.' or something like that." He chuckled once more but without a pink hue on his face.

It's a good thing there isn't such a thing as a mind reader, you thought in embarrassment. "Wait you said Papyrus let you borrow his car? He has a car? Since when? Why doesn't he drive it?"

"Wow there crazy question lady", Sans rushed trying to calm you never ending interrogation. "Yes, yes, since three years ago, and because he doesn't have his license."

"Wow, he had a car at the age of thirteen? How'd he do that?", you asked.

"I uh, don't really remember how or why. I just remember him always having it", he skirts around to answer. You felt his uncomfortableness but couldn't guess why. You suddenly got hit with a wave of guilt. He was probably getting tired of you asking so many questions. You'd hope you weren't ruining this date because of it. You had no clue to tell if you were.

"Aha here we are", he announces.

What you saw before you made your mouth drop. A red shiny sports car was front of you. Pristine and clean, no doubt. Papyrus had even fuzzy dice having from the front view mirror. "Madame", Sans sooths as he opens the door for you and gestures you in.

"Oh such a gentleman", you cooed. You sat on the black leather seats instantly feeling a hint of jealous. I have a driver's license but I would kill to have this car.

"I try. It's nice ain't it?"

All you could do was nod and silently thank Paps for the ride. It would've been a cold walk. You were already shivering from the walk to the car. Putting your hands you in your jacket to warm them up, you felt a smooth cold object. You pulled out the unknown object, to find it was the note you ignored the day before. You had somehow forgot all about it. You began to read the message on the cold notes.

"Through trials I shall learn. Through the storm I shall try. If you read this, know that I'm crying my own tears. I never felt so wrong but I'm smiling. Because I see you. I see you for the real you."

-Ella

Your only thought before you shoved in your pocket before Sans got in rang through your mind, Well shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Welp here is my eh chapter. I know it's not that great, but I promise to improve it! So what do you think the letter meant? Was it threatingly awful? Or do you think it was Ella trying to communicate something? After all Ella isn't a bad person, right? Or is she? Find out here!

Thank you all who support my story, it means the world to me  and it seriously makes my day to read all your fantastic comments! So please be free to do so!

Alrighty then, kimkatistrash out!