Shattering glass

Warning before you read this chapter it handles a lot of serious and triggering issues. Please do not continue this chapter if you are easily triggered by this content of death and other depressing topics. As a writer I want to know my readers are safe and I know life is tough. It's ok to skip it over if you are going to, for I will write a brief summary after the chapter is concluded. When you see the *** thay is when these difficult topics will arise. Please be safe and enjoy this chapter

-kimkat

Breathing in the chilly night air you tell Sans to go on without you. You wanted to enjoy the night sky and be alone with your thoughts. Sans gave you a confused expression. "Are you sure? Are you okay?", he asked. You could tell he was worried. Why would you not want to go in? This question littered his face although he never voiced it. You smiled warmly and genuinely, blushing slightly still. It wasn't a long walk away from the house and the two of you haven't locked lips but just moments ago. Your stomach jolts with happiness, it still feels like a dream.

"Heh yeah, don't worry about me. I just want to feel the cold some more."

Sans shrugged and nodded okay, you could tell he wasn't buying it. His worried face turned into a passive one and you could see his smile loosened. You from at him, "Oi! No getting grumpy you. I don't know why I'm pretending to be British but it's quite fun and I can see you laughing", you exclaimed. You knew your British accent wasn't the best and probably offensive to anyone living in England. None the less, Sans was indeed chuckling.

"You are such a weirdo you know that", he wags his finger in your face and you pout just slightly. He again chuckles at you.

"Says the one who drinks ketchup", you retorted.

"Eh it's good that way." You rolled your eyes at his excuse and give an aspirated sigh. "What? Does that annoy you? Would you really want me any other way?", he teased. He smirked for he knew he won this banter for you didn't reply for a good thirty seconds, thinking.

"You really are Mr. Questions tonight." The two of you laugh as he shrugs dramatically. You studied the two of you, why did it seem so easy. You would assume the both of you to feel awkward about what had just happened but it seemed to have both cause you to relax. And be open for once. Although you still felt strange with this new... thing that was going on. You'd never been in anything to anybody let alone being in a relationship. Were the two you even in a relationship or? If you two were how were you two going to tell all your friends? Would they approve? You didn't even know how to answer those questions. It was all new to you. You just hoped you wouldn't mess up.

"Well can you blame him Jadey? You leave such a mystery for him to uncover."

Courtney.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You look at the ground immediately, as per usual now when she comes across you. It seemed strange to you, she hadn't once appeared in your life after the death of your friend but now since you had friends. You didn't question it however, for you knew the truth. It was all your fault, and she was keeping you in line. This was your punishment. You had to reap what you sow, did you not.

"Ey I thought I told you to leave." You could almost feel Sans tense up. He seemed to get angry again which had made you ponder. It was just so unusual for him. You raised your pale hand to rest on Sans tensed shoulders, still not lifting your gaze from the ground and more specifically a dead leaf near by. This seemed to calm the teenager slightly, not much however.