Inconveniences

You looked at the figure in front of you. How familiar this was, your back towards the lockers as you looked at her in shock. She was an average heigth for her age, her brown eyes drizzled with vulgarity of what was in front of her, her red lipstick common on her lips with a grimace to match. She didn't seem very pleased. Her red brown hair casted over her face, causing a sickening shadow to creep up her face. Her brows were furrowed and nosed scrunched in anger. She bang her palm on the lockers, close to your face in a threating manner.

You met her fury with uncomfortable unknowing and sadness. This is what it had become? After everything? But you already knew the answer to those questions. This is what you had done, this is what you had created.

"You know", she said slowly. "You never get it do you?" She seemed to resolve her anger and gave a look of hurt, tears were in her eyes. Hope flashed in your face and fluttered at your heart. "But you never cared did you?" And with this hope deceased and your heart sunk. Her complexion flexed into anguish. "You never cared until now! You", she steps even closer to you "are what's wrong with this world." Her hand that once slammed the had then been raised in a fist. You closed your eyes, ready for the impact. However it never came.

"HELLO! ARE YOU ONE OF JAYDE'S FRIENDS? IT'S FUNNY I THOUGHT WE WERE HER ONLY FRIENDS!" Papyrus usual yell of speaking rang through the halls.

"Um bro, I don't think that's one of her friends", another familiar dark voice called out. Why is Sans and Papyrus here?, you thought as you opened your eyes. You could see Papyrus with a huge smile on his face and Sans with an unusual scrowl. Isn't he always smiling? I don't think I've seen either of them without one.

"You would think right... we aren't friends", she spat with discernment in her eyes. "Not anymore at least. And who are you two, certainly not her friend. Because if you are, I would warn you. She isn't who she seems." You sunk your head lower and looked at your shoes. They were plain black converse. Just as ordinary as you are.

"Oh buddy, we already know", Sans replies. This confused everyone.

"WE DO?"

"Yes Pap, we do", he winks. "She isn't just Jayde the A student but she's Jayde the legendary fart master", he grins cheekily. Papyrus groans and you look up with a little sort of amusement and a bit of irritation. Does he know how to take anything seriously? However annoyed you slightly were; you were actually kind of glad he was making a joke out if this.

The girls scoffs in disgust. "Fine. Don't take my word. But someday, you will regret this." And with this she leaves unparald of what just happened but not without a cold stare directed towards you.

You finally take a breath and sink to the floor, trying to hold back the tears that crept up in your eyes. You felt a light pressure of hand on your shoulder. "JAYDE ARE YOU OK? WHO WAS THAT PERSON?" You shrugged it off not willing to answer. "PLEASE JAYDE IF DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG HOW CAN WE HELP?"

The walls that you so meticulously built up fell down as did your tears. Your body shook of held back sobs, sobs that been meaning to come out for years. You let out a loud cry as you felt your face grow hot. But slowly and surely you calmed yourself down into a gentle whimper. "Y-you g-guys can't h-help", you silently stuttered. You wipe away the hot, ugly tears.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW JAYDE? ALL WE ARE ASKING YOU IS TRUST? DON'T YOU TRUST THE GREAT PAPYRUS? YOU KNOW I'M QUITE STRONG AND I AM KEEPER OF ALL SECRETS".

"Paps, when she's ready to tell us she will", Sans says calmly to his brother.

"BUT BROTHER SHE'S CRYING. AND YOU KNOW", he sniffs, "WHEN I SEE OTHER PEOPLE CRY I'LL START CRYING." As you looked at Papyrus crystal blue eyes with flecks of gold your could see he indeed was crying.

"Awe Pap! I'm sorry", you gently say giving the tall teen a hug awkwardly on your knees. "I promise, once I build enough uh courage I'll tell you."

"IS COURAGE WHAT YOU LACK MY DEAR JAYDE? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO, I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BE COURAGEOUS! I AM AFTERALL VERY BRAVE". You chuckle slightly at the goofiness of Papyrus. "THE FIRST LESSON MY PUPIL IS TO BUILD ENOUGH COURAGE TO EAT AT OUR LUNCH TABLE!"

Your smile fell once again. But you shook your head. It was just a simple invitation but yet it held with so much weight on your shoulders. Papyrus and Sans are one thing, it's an entirely different thing to face people who may or may not like you. And that's why you lashed out on them? Because you're afraid. What kind sense is that? You then decided to force a smile and get up. Walking towards the cafeteria for the first time in your whole high school career. "Well are you coming or what slowpokes?", you teased. I just hope after what just happened, this isn't a mistake.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok ok ok. I know I said I would update every Sunday but hear me out. One Sunday I was gone for mandatory training which was no fun, the next Sunday I was swamped with things to do, and yesterday I was and still am brain dead from taking my SATs on Saturday. I know no excuses I'm a bad author;-; but please don't rush me either because that just makes me more likely to push it off. I know I'm bad.

Anywho it has come to my attention that some of you are quite upset that I'm not doing the regular  (y/n) thing. I've gotten some pretty nasty private messages on here. I chose Jayde for a very particular reason and I do not appreciate the things that are said. So please respect my wishes as a writer as I respect all of yall. It may not seem apparent why I did this but I reassure you there is a cause. So please stay friendly!

I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter as I struggled once again with writers block. I try to make each and every chapter perfect for yall! Happy readings~