Chapter thirty-two: Willow protection

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I am sick with something I don't know anyways love you guys enjoy reading this chapter; try to update it as soon as possible. 

(Normal P.O.V)

It was a typical day for Raven's family anyway. Raven woke up and fed Nathan his bottle, then changed his diaper. When she was done, Raven went upstairs to go wake up Adien, Lilith, and Kattie so they could get ready for school. 

(Raven's P.O.V) 

I stood in the kitchen, putting Nathen, his walker. Nathen was growing up fast. He was only three months old but looked like a one-year-old. 

My little boy was already talking and drinking blood smoothies that we made to drink and eat. Lilith and Adien are eighteen but look twenty-one. This means they can drink, which doesn't happen that often. Sometimes they put alcohol in their smoothies. Finally, Kattie is ten but looks thirteen. 

Soon enough, the kids came down and started to play with Nathen while I cleaned up from breakfast. My loving husband came downstairs when I was done. "Hey, sweetheart, can we have a family meeting? I need to tell you guys something about work," Jake said, looking into my eyes sincerely. 

"Kids, I have to go away for two months for a business trip. I am leaving tonight at nine, so I only have a few hours with you guys," Jake said with a look of sadness that he had to leave the kids and me. 

Timeskip to nine at night, and it was time for Jake to go for his business trip. Lilith, Adien, Kattie, and I were sounding our last goodbyes to Jake. When Jake walked out, Nathen started to cry, so I walked upstairs and managed to soothe him back to sleep. Not even two hours later, everyone but I was asleep. 

Later that night, I woke up to my kids screaming and crying for me. So I ran upstairs to find all of them but Nathen in their secret hiding spot. "Hello Raven, why couldn't I come to see my new grandson? He is adorable. He looks just like you, and Jake would be a shame to have something happen to him," Daniel said with an evil grin. His shirt was covered in blood. His eyes changed into red and black. 

"PUT OUR SON FUCKING DOWN NOW, OR YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU EVER MESSED WITH MY FAMILY," I said with venom in my voice. 

"Oh my dear Raven, you shouldn't be so loud you are going to wake up, little Nathen. I can already tell he is going to be powerful. He will grow up to do great things," Daniel said, looking at me. 

Just then, Daniel threw me across the hall enough for me to fall down the stairs. Daniel soon came down when I hit the last step. I got up and looked at him. "You are so pathetic; Daniel, you are always coming after your daughter and your grandchildren. I mean, come on, man, could you get any lower than that," I said, testing him. 

He then made me hit the wall again and again while laughing evilly. As I was about to blackout, I heard a big sound like the door was broken down. That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out. 

(Willow's P.O.V) 

As I broke down the door and walked, I saw my daughter on the floor out cold while bleeding. "Daniel, if you wanna come after someone goes me, not Raven, Jake, or the kids. What?! Are you afraid of," I asked, trying to get his attention? 

Soon he went to turn into his full power. When he did so, I couldn't hold back. "Is this what you wanted Willow to bring my demon out," he said in a dark voice. 

"Yes, because now I know you're at a weak point; god, you are an idiot. Why did I ever sleep with you," I said, taking him outside and casting a spell on him to make him lose his power?  

I then grabbed the prison to make him utterly weak. "You never will be able to kill me, and if you do, then you will have a war on your hands," he said weakly. 

"I can handle a war, Daniel hell. I made war when I was evil," I stated as I was about to stab him. Daniel disappears into the ground to hell. 

"Damn, he got away again," I said, going inside to heal Raven and call Jake plus the kids. 

Timeskip, I took Raven to the hospital and the kids to my house while Jake was on his way. I have to convince them to move somewhere else.