Chapter twenty-five: Living Forever

Sexual content in this chapter. The picture above is Raven. I hope you like it.

(Raven's P.O.V)

I couldn't believe what I had just heard from the love of my life. I don't hate him. I m, and I'm not upset that he kept it from me. All I could do was stare at him, not knowing what to say. "You are a what," I said with pure shock coming from my mouth.

"I am a vampire. I have been one since I was twenty-six. I have been twenty-six for seventeen years. I am sorry I kept this from you for so many years. I hope you can forgive me, "Jake said, looking down at me.

"Baby, I am not going to turn my back on you. I understand you only kept it from me to protect the kids and me," I said to my beloved husband, about to kiss him on the lips.

He couldn't even respond. He just came up to me and hugged me. I just stood there, embracing his warmth. "Thank you for being honest with me even when I kept this from you for so long," Jake said, kissing my head softly.

I smiled at him while looking at his bright blue eyes. I loved them so much. They're so beautiful. We just stood there looking into each other's eyes until I looked at his lips and went in to kiss his soft pink, plump lips.

"I love you more than the galaxy. I am so happy to have you in my life," Jake said, kissing me even more, harder.

I moaned against his lips, feeling his tongue go in my mouth. His lips left mine. I huffed at the feel of his warmth leaving my lips. His tongue traveled down my skin. "J-J-Jake, please don't tease me," I said, panting and looking at Jake with my eyes of lust.

Just then, Jake picked me up and put me on the counter. Jake looked into my eyes and took off my shirt; then, my bra came off. The next thing I feel is him licking his lips with eyes full of lust. Suddenly, he took one of my nipples in his mouth.

I moaned loudly as his mouth sucked on my left nipple. His tongue then went down to my soaked underwear. Jake took it off with his teeth then started to eat me out as one of his fingers went into me. "Jake, you are gonna make me squirt if you kk-keep doing that," I say as an orgasm starts to hit me. I squirted everywhere, making me cum on his finger and his tongue.

He stood up and kissed my three-month pregnant stomach. "Jake, please bite me so I can stay with you forever, please, I beg you," I said to him, still panting from his handy work.

(Jake P.O.V)

I looked at my still panting wife. "Baby, are you sure it will hurt like hell. I want to make sure you are okay with it," I said, looking into her hopeful, bright blue eyes. 

She nodded, looking at me. I bent down to her neck and blew it. She groans impatiently, "Please just bite and get it over with," wiggling under me. 

"No, I want to save this moment for a while because you are a witch, werewolf, and now about to be a vampire," I said, walking off, but not before I blindfolded her. I went to the freezer, grabbed an ice cube, and stuck it in my mouth. I walked over to her and stuck the ice cube from my mouth on her neck. 

Raven arched her back and shivered. I licked her neck and inhaled her scent. It was so intoxicating. I then sucked on her neck. "Jake, please, I can't take it anymore. I want to be one of you. Please, I beg of you," Raven begged. 

At that moment, I bit her neck. Her body started to change, her eyes turned to ice blue eyes, and her fangs came out. She stopped. Raven looked more breathtaking than before.