Chapeter fifthteen: The love isn't always bad

It had been two weeks since the accident. Raven was still recovering from being stabbed. "Good morning, sweetheart. The doctor told me you should be able to leave in two days. " Jake said, smiling happily about Raven coming home.

Micheala was not being followed anymore. So after a good chat, she went home. Meanwhile, at the enemy's house, Daniel was the one following Micheala. Daniel was yelling at his son, "I need you to go after one of your sister's friends," he told Josh.

"No, forget it, and she is my half-sister, remember dad, or did all that drinking ruin your brain," Josh said as he walked away.

"Fine, I will do it, but get out of my house because you are not part of the pack if you don't do it," Daniel yelled to Josh, who was standing there crossing his arms. 

"Okay, fine, I will do it only because I will be alpha in three weeks, "Josh said, grabbing his keys. "Bye, asshole jerk of a dad," Josh said, leaving and slamming the door.

"Jake, stop it tickles you win I give," Raven said back at Raven's house, laughing as she grabbed Jake's arms.

Jake stopped and looked at Raven. Meanwhile, "so this is her. I didn't know my sister's best friend could be so beautiful" Josh's wolf purred at the picture of Eve. Josh was standing outside staring at Raven and E, ve laughing. "I wish I didn't have to kill my mate," Josh said, looking down.

Back at Raven's house, Eve asked Raven, "Are you serious about your pregnancy?" with surprise mixed with happiness.

Raven nodded in response, "Well, I should get to bed tonight. See you in the morning", Raven said, getting up walking away.

Eve walked home, but she didn't see or hear Josh following her. "I know you are out there, so please come out and show yourself," Eve said, standing there, not turning around. Josh soon came out to show himself, "Why have you come here?" Eve asked, looking at Josh. Josh's wolf purred inside him, seeing his mate for the first time in person.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but I was sent here too. My name is Josh. I am a werewolf. The reason I'm not going to hurt you is that you're my mate, and I can't break my mate. " Josh said to Eve as he walked closer to her.

Eve had a surprised look as Josh walked closer to her. "Wait for a second, and so you're not going to hurt me. But are you going to help me? " Eve asked as she took Josh inside.

Later that night, Eve and Josh were still talking. Eve noticed Josh had midnight dark black hair, with bright yet dark blue eyes. He looked to be twenty-three, and he was very tall. Eve looked at Josh as if she and he were the only people in the world. Eve found herself kissing Josh's soft pink lips all of a sudden.