Chapter ten: The power of the witches

A long time ago, four witches controlled the four elements. First, there is the fire Witch Willow. Next, there was Luna, the water witch. After that came Jadis, which was the wind witch. Finally, the most powerful of them is Tess, the Earth Witch. 

These witches were like sisters, and they stuck together. When they grew up, they got married and had kids. The first kid was Raven. The second is Alexandria. After that came Senna. Then finally, there was Eve. 

Let us now fast forward about twelve years to the day the fire witch changed."I am leaving Mark, and you can't stop," Willow yelled loud enough to wake Raven up, her little five years old.

"So that is your leaving without saying goodbye to Raven, your five-year-old daughter. She will be heartbroken, and you know what I will have to do. " Mark paused as Willow stood there knowing the answer. "I will need to erase her memory of you ever being in her life. Is that what you want for your daughter to think you are dead? " There was a long pause between them as Willow finished packing. 

"That brat is not my daughter anymore. She was a mistake that I should have killed a long time ago, "Willow said to Mark, angry with him. 

"Mummy, you don't love me anymore." Mummy, why are you leaving? Please don't leave Mummy; I love you, Mummy, "Raven pleaded with Willow, who was visibly upset.

Willow didn't respond to the five-year-old in tears. Willow got angry and picked up Raven with her magic, then threw her against the wall. "I am not your mummy, you crybaby, and I never will be," Willow said, tossing Raven back and forth. 

"WILLOW! PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN NOW! " Mark commanded Willow.

"OK," Willow said, throwing Raven to the ground. "I was getting bored anyway," Willow said, walking away and getting her bags. 

When Willow left, Raven was unconscious and bleeding from the head. Mark stitched Raven's head up. Then they performed a spell to make her forget her mom. "You should be better in the morning," Mark said, kissing Raven's forehead gently. 

When Raven woke up, she was in her bed in her pj's. She looked around and didn't remember what happened last night. "Good morning Raven, want some pancakes with eggs?" Mark asked the five-year-old. 

Raven nodded in response to his question, not knowing how she got in bed last night or put pj's on.