Chapter twenty-six: Micheala finds a mate

(Micheala's P.O.V)

I woke up and looked around my apartment. For some odd reason, I felt like something extraordinary, excellent, exciting, outgoing, open today. I don't know why I felt like that, but I did. Once I had gotten out of bed, I went to my bathroom and turned on the sink, then put my toothbrush in my mouth and began to brush my teeth.

When I was done with that, I got undressed and got in the shower. I got my coconut shampoo. Once I finished scrubbing my head, I reached down and grabbed the coconut conditioner as it was setting. I washed my face and body.

I then grabbed my towel after applying a small amount of conditioner to my hair, which had become softer.

Once I got out, I did my makeup and put on some booty shorts plus my favorite red tank top. I then put on my famous van and started to run.

When I started running, I went to a different place. I was about to go forward, but I smelt the most amazing scent ever. I looked up to see a very sexy-looking man standing right across the street from where I was standing.

He had forest green eyes, harsh light but yet dark brown hair. I looked down at his chest. The man had a six-pack that was making me melt inside. He looks at me with his forest green eyes when he comes over from where I was standing. Instantly my wolf screamed, "mate."

"Hey, my name is Garrith. I saw you from afar and wondered if you wanted to get coffee with me sometime. Anyway, here is my phone number. Call me some time, please," Garrith said, walking away from me without me getting a word in.

I looked at his phone number and began to run back to the house. I then got in the shower again. When I was done, I got in a red tank top then put on some black underwear. After that, I put on some dark blue shorts and got on the bed.

When I was done, I sat down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications. Suddenly, I saw that Garrith was calling me. I let it ring for a little bit, then answered, "Hey, I was thinking about you. I might consider going out to get some coffee with you only if you are friendly, "I said to him, hearing him laugh softly on the phone.

"Believe me, I will," he said, teasing me. I have barely known this man for only a couple of hours, and I am already falling in love with him. But I am not going to let him be mine so quickly. I will play hard to get.

"Pick me up in an hour and don't be late," I said, hanging up the phone.

After an hour had passed, I took a look at my clothes. I was wearing a maroon sweater, a black skirt with thick tights, and short brown high heels.

I got in the car with him. For most of the car ride, it was quiet. When we got to the coffee shop, we ordered. After we got our coffee, we started walking down the sidewalk. "So tell me a bit about yourself," Garrith said.

"Well, my name is Micheala. I was born here. I am twenty-six, my favorite color is red plus purple, and I am a werewolf," I said, sipping my coffee.

"Well, my name is Gareth. I was born here as well. I am twenty-five, my favorite color is blue, and I am also a werewolf," Garrith said to me while smiling at me and looking into my blue eyes.

"We should get going. I had a lovely time. We might do this again, lover boy, "I said, getting out of his car.

"I would love to see your beautiful face again, and just that is enough for me to smile at night," Garrith said, looking at me and saying goodbye with a smirk.