Chapter seventeen: the revenge

"Josh!!!" Eve screamed, going to the house. She started to panic.

Raven heard the scream inside Eve's house. When she heard the cry from outside, Raven ran into the house as soon as she did. "Eve, where are you?" Raven yelled, panicking. When the black-haired woman saw her friend next to Josh's bleeding body. Eve was crying, holding her boyfriend, trying to find comfort.

Raven bent down and did some healing magic, but it could only halfway heal him. The rest he would need to do on his own. "He should be out of the woods. Josh might be in a coma, though, "Raven said to Eve.

Eve just nodded in response. Raven grabbed her phone and called nine-one-one. Time skipped, Raven walked into the hospital room that Josh and Eve were in.

"Hey, how is he doing? any signs of him coming out of the coma," Raven asked, giving Eve her coffee.

"Many doctors say he is breathing on his own now. They also said he might wake up in a week or two, "Eve said, looking at her coffee.

"I know your lying. I have known you since we were kids. You are lying, "Raven explains to Eve.

"Doctors say he may or may not come out of the coma," Eve cried, looking at Josh.

"Look, we'll find Daniel, but don't do anything rash, OK?" Raven reassured Eve.

Raven soon left the hospital, and Eve began to cry next to Josh's arm." I am going to find your father and kill him for what he did to us," Eve said, getting angrier, her eyes getting dark.

Eve was looking for Daniel for Josh at the time. The witch felt her mom's power going through her veins. Soon enough, Eve found Daniel. When Eve got to Daniel, she had an earthquake. "So that's it, I let your boyfriend live, and this is how you repay me," Daniel yelled at Eve.

Before Eve could move, Daniel got on top of her. Daniel scratched Eve on the left side. Eve was bleeding badly. Suddenly, Daniel was thrown a long distance away from knocking down some trees along the way. " Eve's breath let me heal you," Raven said, healing her.

"I told you not to do anything rash," Raven said, laughing while healing Eve.

"You know I don't listen to you," Eve said with a weak giggle.