Thank the lord

EMILY'S P.O.V

He let go of me and ran over to him. "Pop it's been so long!!" I smiled seeing how much joy filled his eyes. I wish I could feel what he feels so bad it brought a tear to my eye.

"I know but i'm only here to check up on you I heard what happened a couple weeks ago from Dwayne and when he's worried i'm worried." He said not even noticing me.

"Dad don't worry about me! My mind just over thought about things again. I am perfectly fine since I have Emmy here with me." He said pulling me over and squeezing me tight and I smiled. What did he mean about again? His dad gave me a dirty look and I knew he didn't think much of me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Reigns." I held out my hand for him to shake but he just nodded. I slowly lowered my hand to my side. "Roman, Mr.Reigns would you excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." Only I wasn't going to the bathroom I just hid behind a crate within hearing distance of their conversation.

"Roman what the hell are you doing with girls like that!" Oh hell naw he didn't just call me a that.

"DAD! Have some respect and be nice because I love her and she loves me and if you don't like it well you'll have to deal with it!" I should of known this would happen. I mean no one really thinks good of me anyways but something about Roman keeps me and him locked together.

"I just want you to know that you're making a huge mistake having it in your life. It's just going to ruin your life loving someone." He said getting little angry.

"I never had to say this but what the fuck is wrong with you? You just came over here to badger me about my choice in love! Then I suggest you leave I don't see what's such the big problem with her." I heard a slap.

"Don't talk to me like that mister.It's not my fault you chooses a hoe over a good women."

"GET THE FUCK OUT WHERE YOU'RE NOT WANTED! YOU KNOW EVER SINCE NIKKI DIED YOU BEEN SUCH A DICK TO ME AND I HAVE NOT CLUE WHY!!!!!!!" His deep voice screamed.

"BECAUSE IT WAS OBVIOUSLY YOUR FUCKING FAULT!! YOU WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL SHE DID YOU COULD OF STOPPED HER YOU WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE. SHE WAS ACTUALLY THE ONE WHO WASN'T A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY WHO WANTED TO BE A WRESTLER AND YOU WANTED TO BE A DAMN FOOTBALL PLAYER." okay this needs to stop I slowly walked over with the crowd they already brought. I could see the hurt on Roman's face as he backed away alittle.

"I see how it is now. I might as well kill myself to if you think i'm such a disgrace to the family. Nikki was the sister I loved unconditionally and if I knew that she was slowly sinking away don't you think I would do something about it. I almost nearly killed myself seeing her like that.I think you should go before I do something i'm gonna regret."

"like what get shit faced and almost die like the stupid fucking son you are." He ran up and started choking him. I ran up and put my hands on his arms trying key word trying to pull him off.

"Roman come on it's not worth it. WILL ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME." Finally Seth and Dean saw through the crowd and helped me. We dragged him back to the locker room.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED OUT THERE!?!?!" Dean yelled.

"YOU SAW OOO I JUST WANT TO RING THE SHIT OUT OF HIS NECK!!"

"We'll just use that energy for the fight we have tonight." Seth said calmly. I think he's the peace maker in this group because if he wasn't here this wouldn't be a group anymore.

"Speaking of the match it's in about 5 minutes so you better calm your ass down." Dean spat in his face. Dean really knows how to piss people off and he was starting to piss me off.

"Okay guys drop this right now! Dean you're no where near close to helping this situation and Roman I know your dad screwed your head on backwards I heard everything but i'm sorry your gonna have to work with it. Lets go up stairs and show The Wyatts what we're made of." I said looking around at all three of them. We headed up there without a word but my mind replaying all the words his dad said. I should of known that his family would hate me. I cut out everything that was on my brain once the music hit my ears. The Texas crowd was rough tonight with all the shoving and grabbing they were doing. One person smacked my ass and I turned around almost to hit him but Roman dragged me down the stairs.We jumped the barricade giving their opponents a glare.

"I'll try to get this done fast." Roman whispered kissing me on the cheek. I sat with commentary since I had to.

"Hello Emily thank you for joining us."Lawler said

"Yea yea whatever."

"So Emily it seems like you have a boyfriend is that true??" Cole asked.

"That's is my business not yours Cole."

"O and a powerslam by Reigns!" Cole said

"Someone seems alittle moody." JBL mumbled. I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What was that?!? What did you say?" I asked getting all up in his face.

"I said nothing stop touching me you insignificant piece of trash." I let him go but slapped him. No one should call me a piece of trash. I must of scared him because he didn't talk for the rest of the match which only lasted for about 5 more minutes. Dean gave a headlock pile driver and Rowan was out like a light. We headed back to the locker room got changed and got back to the hotel. we all got our own room so I could cry in peace but soon it was interrupted by a knock on my door. I opened the door to see Roman and gave me a sad look.

" I know what you're thinking and i'm sorry you had to hear my dad's harsh words. Can you forgive me??" He said opening his arms. I hugged him crying.

"You don't have to apologize it was your dad who said it. Can you stay with me tonight."  I asked my voice groggy. He nodded and he laid down in bed and I snuggled up close to him.

"I'll love you no matter what and no one will take you away from me not even my family." He said holding me tight. "Night Emmy."

"Night Ro thank you so much for staying with me. I love you."

Vote,Comment,Share!