The Mark Of Athena

Disclaimer: 

This is the Mark of Athena the 3rd book from Percy Jackson and the Olympians!! Me and my Friend are writing this book!! Soooooo read on!!

We swear on the River Styx that we do not own Percy Jackson Heroes of Olympus! All Rights Reserved to Rick Riordon!!

Soooooo Enjoy!! :):)

Chapter 1

Annabeth 

Oh My Gods!! I'm finally gonna see him! 8 months of waiting, devastated when I see him I'm gonna smack my boyfriend upside the head Percy Jackson a.k.a. Seaweed Brain!!

"Annabeth," I heard Piper's voice call, she walked in my cabin, her brown choppy hair tied in her usual briad, her kalidescope eyes sparkled. "Hey Piper!" "Are you excited your finally gonna see him. Come on lets get you ready for," she said in her cheery voice. " Yeah, I am but........." "You think he has another girlfriend and forgot about you. Hey, I'm worried too, what if Jason has another girlfriend from this Roman Camp, all those months of the Wilderness School things we a relationship but the Mist tricked me," she said grimly. "Don't worry Piper even if he does he'll always have feelings for you." "Thanks Annabeth! and don't worry Annabeth, Percy won't forget you! Now let's go, we're almost there!

" We will be landing in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and we're here!" Leo shouted! :):)

Well thats the end of chapter one!! Chapter 2 will be up by tom!! :):) We will try and write as fast as we can!! :):) So be patient! :):)