Chapter 19- Mexico

Chapter 19- Mexico

Hunter's P.O.V.

''What the fuck ?'' I cursed out, as soon as I received the reports on the drug cartels. ''why are there still-'' I scanned the report, ''--two drug cartels remaining ?

Nathan hung his head lowly, shame overtaking his features. He should have thought about it, before coming to me. Of course he must be ashamed of his actions, he'd failed me for the first time.

"Who are they ?" I inquired quietly, referring to the drug cartels.

"Boss, one is of the Biker Boys and the other one is-- is the Latin Kings." I grew curious on hearing the information. Two years ago, I had secured an ally with the Biker Boys and they were not to interfere or intrude on any of my gang's business, while it was understandable of the Latin King's to do so.

Because they were fucking assholes.

"I need to have a word with their leader, of the Biker Boys I mean." Nathan nodded, indirectly saying that he'd arrange me one.

I nodded and flicked my wrist to the door, motioning for Nathan to leave. He did so and I relaxed my head back on top of my arms on the head-- rest of the chair. Taking a time to think, I closed my eyes. 

In these two months, I'd seen and felt things I never thought I could. For instance, Eli. Eli was like my brother and I'd only do whatever would benefit him. His last relationship was unhealthy and he'd been severely hurt. The best thing for him to do was let off the steam by doing no commitments. It usually worked for me, but it was hard now.

Melissa was the reason new feelings and emotions rose in me. I was starting to think that what I felt was just more than attraction. I hope not.

It would be shameful for me, Hunter Rodriguez, to have fallen for Jeffrey's assassin's sibling. The person who shared the same blood as the one who killed him. No, I wouldn't let her embarrass me in front of my gang. 

I got up, intending to take a walk around. Walking down the same familiar hallways, I was about to cross to the opposite Wing, when I heard arguments resounding from a room. 

''. . .I will tell Hunter this. Nothing, not even you can stop me.'' A voice, which I thought it to be as Al, spoke with determination. 

''If you do-- then I'm going to have to kill you on the spot. Hunter won't even know--'' As soon as he said those words, I pushed the door open and stormed in, angry at what he had said. 

''The only person who determines who dies or not, is me.'' I stared at the two men, who seemed to be taken aback by my presence. Sam was the first one to recover and so he cleared his throat.

''Boss, Al here simply--''

''I want Al to speak first,'' I ordered, causing a look of fury and horror to cross his face. He shook his head and looked around. Al however, stepped forward and told me the news.

''Boss, I've received information about Martin Hale and that he's in hiding in Mexico. This news was actually obtained two days ago, but Samuel--'' he sneered at the other man. ''-- didn't want me to tell you.''

I turned to Sam and raised my eyebrow. Why would he withhold information from me ? He couldn't be working for the Latin Kings', now could he ?

''And why would you do that ?'' Sam looked here and there, unable to give me a proper answer. Clenching my teeth, I caught his collar harshly and dragged him away from where he was standing. Once I was out of the room, I threw him to one of my Gang members.