"Is that in style right now?" Lucy asked, sweating at the woman before her.

"Hey, that's rude! Does this not look cute on me?!" she yelled childishly.

"Sorry to say, no," Lucy replied. 

The woman pouted and grew a fiery red. "That's it! I hate you! I don't want a toy like you!" Soon, tens of grenades and bombs started flying. They exploded one by one and soon, smoke covered their surroundings. 

"Hahahaha! I thought you were strong but I guess not!" the woman laughed as soon as she noticed that the blonde girl's presence was gone. She turned to leave until a voice startled her from behind

"What makes you say that?" Lucy said. The woman whipped around only to see the blonde girl unharmed with golden hexagons around her. But they soon disappeared once the smoke faded. 

"W-Why?! Why are you unharmed?!" 

"Gunpowder magic, huh?" Lucy said, examining the damages around her. "Quite a useful magic but the way you're using it, it's nothing but a child using it." 

Seeing the hidden smirk on Lucy's face, the woman got angry. 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" she screamed and threw more bombs and grenades. But before she could do any more damage to the area, Lucy came up behind her in a flash and knocked her out. Her hand had been covered with magical energy so when she hit her, she disappeared and faded into black dust. 

"Is this all you're made up of, O high and mighty head of the dark guilds?" Lucy sang. 

A growl was heard from behind the trees and soon, five mages came walking out from their hiding spots. Another mage coming out from the door behind her. 

"You're not getting away so quickly, miss," a boy hissed. 

"You just killed one of our members. An eye for an eye as they say," another man said, but his voice more gruff. 

The woman from behind suddenly spoke. Lucy assumed that she was the guild master. "You won't be able to kill us off. We have a million minions in here, too!" 

Lucy remained silent and thinking that they won, they bursted out laughing. 

"Is she too scared now?" they sang and laughed. 

"She's a scaredy-cat!" 

"A weakling!" they all taunted. 

But, all of a sudden, Lucy chuckled from behind her fan. She snickered at first, trying to keep in her laughter, but soon, she bursted out into a full-on laughter. The most powerful guild members surrounding her took a step back, unsure of what was going on. Lucy's laughter soon died down and she narrowed her eyes at them.

"I wouldn't say that to early," Lucy said, shooting a glare at them.

"A-Attack!" the master yelled, pointing a finger at Lucy.

Lucy stood there, her barrier shielding her from all the attacks as she waited silently for them all to die down. Huffing and trying to regain their magic strength, the guild members looked shocked to see that she remained harmless. Not a single hair on her had been damaged. 

"You know," Lucy said as she walked towards the guild master and stood face to face with her, her fan hiding her mouth. "You awfully remind me of that person that had accused me of planning something with Zeref in front of the villagers. He went too easy on you that time." 

Seeing the smirking eyes of Lucy, the master gulped and let out a shriek. "Get away from you, you monster!" 

Lucy took a few steps back, still smiling. "If this guild went up against the other guild members, they wouldn't stand a chance against your demonic magic. Even Jura and Nagi might not be able to handle it. So...I prefer to end this quickly."