Chapter 25 - Wedding (Circle of Life & We Are One Reprise)

The sun rose slowly the next morning, iluminating the sky with a bright mixed of orange and red. The light shun over the planet, casting over the closed optics of all the Cybertronians that were asleep. They woke up and looked outside towards the sun. They all knew, that the day had arrived.

"Nants ingonyama!

bagithi baba

Sithi uhm ingonyama!" 

Cybertronians stepped out of their homes with smiles on their faces. Sparklings and protoforms running a head of their parental units as they all left their homes and made way for Iacon. For the Cybertronian Palace. 

*********

In the Hydrax Platue, Predaking woke up with a loud yawn in his cave. He streghted his limbs out and made his way to the opening of the cave to find his son Dusksmite in his robot mode. He stood with his arms crossed looking out with the morning sun at all the Cybertronians heading for Iacon. Predaking transformed into his robot mode and stood by his son.

"Today is the day." said Predaking. "Isn't it?"

"Yes it is father." replied Dusksmite. "Will you be joining me?"

Predaking thought about this for a moment. Before he was upset with the Autobots about their involvement in terminating his brothern back on Earth, but he was taken back with shock when he and his followers discovered the Predacons on Velocitron. He felt that the Autobots were paying him back for their accidental mistake. He now had a kingdom of his own, thanks to them. 

"Nants  ingonyama!

bagithi baba,

Sithi uhhmm igonyama

ingonyama!"

Skylynx and Darksteel stepped out of their quarters as well, joining their leaders on the cliff. "Interesting sun." said Darksteel. "Perfect day for a wedding." replied Predaking. "Race you there." taunted Dusksmite. 

The Predacon Prince transformed into his dragon mode and flew up into the sky. Darksteel and Skylynx taunted back with a laugh as they transformed, following him. A smirk came about on Predakings face. It was only the polite thing to do. He transformed into his cybertronian dragon form and took off after the three. 

The four of them soared over the Cybertronians. Following their path as they made their way to Iacon.

"Siyo Naoba, Ingonyama." 

**********

"Come on, come, we're going to be late!" said Cole. "Just hold your horse power Cole." replied Ratchet with a smile. Ratchet had never been this happy before. In fact, to him this had to be one of the happiest days of his life. One of his greatest friends that he's known since the last Golden Age of Cybertron, is getting married.

"Ingonyama nengw' enamabala." x9

Cole and the rest of the kids rushed into the room, strapping the armour plates to their chests. Once activated their Cybertronian armour transformed around them while I activated the space bridge. "Cybertron here we come!" cheered Miko. The kids gained a head start on me as I walked behind them. We arrived outside of the city and instantly we noticed all of the Cybertronians making their way into the city. "Come on, lets get in before the place is pakced." said Ratchet.

The children smiled up at the medic as they all quickly followed behind him, joining the crowd as they made their way through the city. Cybertronians young and old were gathered from all over the planet.