Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Rou repeated again.

"You may call me Ketsu" Satarou told them, his lips curving into a sadistic smirk. Rou immediately shifted into his lion form and swiped at Satarou.

"Why have you come?" Yori hissed, "do you really want to be a prisoner to the Moonstone clan?"

"Isn't that why I am here?" Satarou yawned, "oh right, I came here to kill Casper."

Casper's eyes widened slightly before snarling, "how many people want to get revenge on me? Sheesh!"

"You will regret speaking that way about Casper!" Yori flung himself at Satarou, his teeth mere inches from the teen's neck.

"Oh, my blood doesn't taste very good, you know" Satarou said. A cobra slithered off of his wrist and wrapped around Yori's neck before he had a chance to sink his teeth into Satarou.

Confused, Casper said, "a cobra is choking Yori?"

Satarou spared the Angel a glance.

Suddenly realization dawned on Casper's face and his eyes lit up, "your name isn't Ketsu! It's Satarou, my beloved!"

"After i'm finished with Yori, you're next!" Satarou growled, glaring daggers at Casper, "no one can force me to be with them against my will!"

"Please, don't hurt Yori!" Lynn pleaded with Satarou, "he's all that I have!" He saw tears forming in her bright blue eyes and falling down her pale skin. She had long, white, curly hair that fell down her shoulders. Suddenly Satarou understood. She was in love with the vampire, despite that she wasn't one. Sniffing the air, he realized that she was a snow leopard. "I know vampires aren't known to be very nice, but please-"

Satarou released the snake from around Yori's neck and he fell to the ground, gasping. Lynn immediately ran over to his side and hugged him to her chest before mouthing a small "thank you".

"Let's kill you then, shall we?" Satarou smirked at Casper.

"It doesn't have to be this way, you know!" Casper said.

Satarou stepped a foot closer, but Rou tackled him to the ground, his claws digging into Satarou's chest. Satarou tackled Rou off of himself. A cobra wrapped around the lion's body, paralyzing him, but unfortunately Satarou's glasses had fallen off.

Satarou was in pain, but the adrenaline rushing through his veins helped him to fight the pain. Getting up, he walked towards Casper again.

Blood dribbled down Satarou's mouth as he smirked and said, "shall we continue where we left off now, Casper?"

"You don't have to do this, you know!" Casper said once more. Seeing that Satarou was still walking towards him, he growled, "fine, then I guess I will just have to kill you! I tried to be nice!"

"Ha, kill me?" Satarou laughed, "if I go down, you are going down with me!"

After that, Satarou shifted into his wolf form and jumped on Casper. They rolled a bit, attacking each other. Satarou clawed at Casper's chest, arms, cheeks, anywhere he could get his paws on.

Satarou came out on top, despite gaining a bunch of scratches himself. He pinned Casper down with one paw, his claws digging into his throat.

Casper just glared into Satarou's eyes before smirking, "well, what are you waiting for? Finish me!"

Satarou applied pressure before Casper finally fell limp, no longer moving. Satarou felt Casper's neck and he had no pulse.

Now that he was a bit more relaxed, Satarou felt the pain come back ten times worse. He curled up into a ball, coughing out blood.