3

Jessi pov

I rushed to the hospital swerving through traffic she started to have a seizure I swerved into the parking lot not even turning off the car rushing carrying her in

" HELP!! Anybody she's hurt badly!" A nurse came and put her on a stretcher rolling her out

"Doctor she needs immediate surgery!!" Was the last thing before they rushed her off towards the back.....it has been an hour since they took her in for surgery and my anxiety is getting the best of me....what the fuck she going through I tried to call someone maybe family from her phone but she had two contacts me and Veronica no family or friends at all now that I think about it.....I think she lives alone she's only seventeen so how the hell can she afford to live alone in that big ass house......

"Are you family of Cyn Santana?"

"U-um yes..."

" well we got good news and bad.....well the good news is that shes ok and we were able to get all of the drugs out of her system but...the bad news is she's in a coma and due to the surgery we had to perform on the patient it didn't make the situation and better...what I'm trying to say is she will be out for quite some time but when she wakes up she more than likely going to have short term memory loss..."

"....um thank you sir can I go see her?"

"Um yea she in room 203...UM! Wait!...uhh don't be surprise that she doesn't look the same..."
I nodded and walked away to find the room once I got there I was stuck....I couldn't speak nor breath....yes true enough the doctor said she wouldn't look the same but.....her eyes were swollen and she had one long scar coming from her right eye all the way under her left it was freshly stitched...she had a big tube down her troat her arms had bandages and so did her stomach she looked so helpless..a tear rolled down my cheek  not because our sexual relationship nor do I consider her a friend...no...it was the simple fact she's human and me as a person would never want to see anyone in this condition not even my worst enemy me and cyn never have had any conversations about our life or anything personal the only time we talk is when she calls for me to come over and I always knew she had problems but now seeing her in this state.....I'm gonna dig a little deeper and try to figure some shit out.....
.........
Like said before I'm doing short chapters but how you like it so far!?

How will cyn act when she wakes up??

Kisses
Goddezz....