Ten

So my stupid ass self mixed up the damn chapters so I gotta rearrange the plan scheme.

But enjoy...

* * *

The first thing Louis felt when he came to was wetness. That sounded wrong but it's true. He slowly opened his eyes, now fully aware of the daylight around him. He could faintly hear a small ringing and groans around him.

He looked around to see the other contestants also waking up. At that moment, everything he worked on flooded into his head and his first instinct was to find Harry. The ringing started to become really loud and annoying as Louis stood up and he could feel his senses.

He looked and saw he was standing on some sort of ledge. Infront of him was what looked like an island but it was loaded with bags and weapons and it had a tower. He finally felt that his bag wasn't on his back. He looked around and saw the bright blue tag on the top. He had to swim to it before anyone even thought about getting to it.

He looked to his left and saw Niall rubbing his head, properly trying to get into the present

He looked to his left and saw Niall rubbing his head, properly trying to get into the present. He saw other contestants lined up on similar rocks and they were all in some state of confusion. He still hadn't found Harry meaning he was probably on the other side of the island. Niall looked at him and Louis nodded his head towards the island to which he nodded back.

They didn't know if they were to just jump in, but a sharp siren sounded for two seconds and then the sky pixelated. Mr. Cowell's face came into focus and Louis' whole body shifted uncomfortably.

"Welcome to the 25th Survival Games! You are live all across the country and I think we are all very excited. If you are feeling a bit confused, a timer will go off and you can swim to the centre of the island to retrieve your weapons and probably your teammates. To anyone who thinks they can try any funny business, it's a no from me. Good luck and may the best contestant win."

His face disappeared from the sky and the ringing became very prominent now. He saw the timer appear and it counted down from 5... 4... 3... 2...

Louis dove into the water when the buzzer sounded, swimming as fast as he could to the island. He eventually held a solid rock and hoisted himself upwards. He saw his bag and ran towards it, making sure no one was aiming any weapons for him.

"Louis?"

Harry's voice broke through as shouts sounded from all sides of the island. Louis snatched the bag up and ran round to see Harry being held back from his bag by Zayn who seemed to want it as well. Or maybe he was trying to kill him.

Louis didn't hesitate as he pulled Zayn off of Harry with one pull and shoved him back into the water. He grabbed Harry's bag and his hand and pulled him round the island. He halted quickly when he saw Zendaya holding a bow and arrow and aiming it Selena. He pulled Harry towards one of the long stone paths that led into the jungle.