Nine

Fetus happy babies above! Are you guys ok? Any questions? Problems? Sweet remarks? None?

Damn. Crowd tougher than the ones Harry makes jokes to. Love you baby froggie lol. Here ya go...

* * *

"They look intimidating."

"No they don't."

"They're gonna kill us all one by one."

"Stop."

"Then they'll watch as our bodies are devoured by ravenous..."

"Niall! Would you shut up already."

Niall stuck his tongue out at his best friend as the four sat around a small school-like table and ate their supper. All around the room the other contestants sat in their pairings of two. Surrounding them were guards and workers within the facilities who were also mindlessly chatting as they ate or were guarding the contestants to make sure no funny business went down.

It had been around two hours since they arrived at the facility. On arrival, their backpacks were inspected and none of the 'junk' they brought was taken away. Louis could only smile to himself that they thought it was just merely junk. But he wouldn't smile in defeat until the deed was actually done and everyone was safe.

Louis shifted his gaze to Harry who was mindlessly picking at his salad but he was staring at Aliyah very intently. Louis looked at the brown-skinned girl not noticing anything at first. He was going to turn back to his boyfriend but then Aliyah dropped her spoon into the bowl and he noticed her hands were shaking. From the distance he also noticed the bruises on the young girl's hands. The reddish skin ran up her wrists and disappeared into her small-sized hoodie. Why didn't Serena get the kid a bigger hoodie?

He turned back to Harry who had his head turned back to his salad and kept poking at it. His eyebrows were in a crease and Louis just knew how hard Harry was overthinking things. He gave Liam a look and offered Niall a half smile before standing up in a sort of rush and pulled Harry up with him who didn't even offer some sort of resistance. Louis wrapped his hand around Harry's shoulder and the younger immediately cuddled into him.

Louis pushed past the guards and led Harry to their room. He closed the door with his foot and lay Harry on his own bed which was on the lower bunk. He didn't pull back far and placed his hands on both sides of Harry's head. The boy eventually picked his eyes up and stared into those blue concerned eyes and he burst out crying.

"My poor baby."

Louis cooed moving into the bed and cuddling the younger who clutched onto him, nuzzling his head in Louis' neck. Seconds after that statement a very small giggle was heard. Louis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but Harry rubbed his nose against the older's neck.

"M'not a baby."

Louis chuckled and lifted Harry's chin so that the younger was looking at him. Louis smiled and shook his head slightly. He leaned down and captured Harry's pink lips in his own, and Harry eagerly kissed back. The thought kept pestering Louis' head which made him giggle, breaking the kiss. Harry pouted looking back at him wondering what was so funny.

"I'm so sorry, princess. But you'll always be my baby. No matter how old you are. You're so sweet, and cute..."

"M'not cute."