Chapter Fourteen-Seattle

Ok, so Seattle wasn't exactly around the corner so driving there wasn't really an option unless we wanted to waste more than a whole day so we were flying. Allison had been in Seattle for a few days now so I was worried that if she needed to do something it might already be done. Then I thought if she had done whatever she need to then why hadn't she flown back yet?

A million question's ran through my mind as we lined up to show our boarding passes to the flight attendants. I was a little skittish about flying, but that wasn't the issue that was bothering me at the moment, it was the fact that the two air hostesses were flat our ogling Parker and when it was finally our turn to show our passes, they didn't try to hide the fact that they were flirting with him.

Parker had gone through a whole situation about carrying his gun on the plane, you would think when people heard the word FBI they would shut up and let him be but no, we had to talk to one of the big bosses and after an hour of explaining our situation he finally agreed to let us on the plane. The boss that was in charge, whose name I can't really remember, had given Parker some special ticket that showed he was an FBI agent and he had the authority to carry a firearm on the plane.

The first air hostess whose name tag read 'Darla' grasped Parker's ticket, she let out an 'ooo' type sound before flat out attempting to flirt with him. "FBI? Wow, that's interesting." She let out a pathetic giggle and I internally rolled my eyes, I guess she really didn't care there was someone with him, even if we weren't actually 'together'.

"I bet that's dangerous." The second hostess 'Angie' swooned, making me want to vomit.

Seriously, I am standing right here.

What made me feel less awkward and sick was the fact that Parker didn't flirt back, he just grasped my ticket and handed it to the two bimbos "She's FBI as well." As he said it, I gave them my best fake smile and the look of disappointment on their faces definitely turned this fake smile into a real one.

"Go on in." Darla smiled at Parker but gave me a small glare, which I rolled my eyes at.

We walked down the terminal and I had to admit I was kind of nervous, not because of the plane or the flying part but because of what we might find in Seattle.

"Just to the right." Another air hostess gestured us towards our seats and I internally let out a sigh when she didn't flirt with him. I don't know why, but it just makes me so damn uncomfortable.

I find it so hard to trust people and with Parker I feel like I could trust him more than I have trusted anyone in a long time and I don't want to jeopardize that.

We found our seats, mine next to the window and his an aisle seat, I am more than happy than it is just the two of us sitting next to each other and not some other random stranger.
As the plane takes of I prepare myself for the five hour journey that's ahead of us.

*****

"Colson?" I hear a whisper and I feel a small nudge at my side, I buried my face deeper into my pillow as I ignored the annoying nudging.

Wait.

My eyes snap open.

What pillow? Oh god, oh god.

I push myself of Parker's shoulder, feeling my cheeks heat up to a dark crimson "Sorry." I mutter, trying to avoid eye contact; I cannot believe I fell asleep on him.

I heard a slight vibration and when I looked up I saw that he had his famous smirk on his face, he was clearly enjoying my embarrassment "It's fine, we're landing."