Chapter Nine-Training.

Alexis' POV

I could barely sleep last night, my mind was racing and I couldn't stop thinking about everything, what happened with Nate in the hall and why I was in the hall in the first place. That creep that keeps messaging me and calling me is really starting to annoy the hell out of me, but there is something, and I don't know what is it but I feel like I can trust him.

Great, now I'm insane, trusting a total creep who keeps calling me.

The weird thing is I don't trust him, not at all but I feel like I should be. Every time my phone goes off I have to take a breath before reading what is said or answering it.
Things have been hard enough and now this guy has to make things even worse.

I pulled at my messy braid as I tried to stop thinking about it all; I was currently in Parker's kitchen going through the files on my laptop. I thought if I could find something it would give us somewhere to start and something to go on.
Except I couldn't focus on anything besides the fact that I hadn't seen Parker yet, I mean it was 7:30 in the morning, but I guess I was hoping he'd be up.

I decided it was better to focus on the case so I kept scrolling through the files that I had looked at a million times, nothing new popped out and I was starting to get annoyed, I felt like we were at a dead end and it wasn't going to turn up anytime soon.

"Morning." I heard Parker's voice echo into the kitchen. I quickly looked up to see him back into his suit and a blank expression on his face.

"Morning." I replied blankly. I focused my attention back onto the computer screen as Parker walked behind me and towards the fridge.

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife and I hated it so I was not going to put up with it.

"So what are we doing today?" I questioned, feeling a little awkward, but deciding it was better if I just ignored it.

Parker walked away from the fridge with a glass of orange juice in his hand "We were going to keep investigating Allison but I have a better idea." He smirked at me and even though what he was saying was a bit cryptic and made me slightly nervous I was happy the tension wasn't so harsh anymore, don't get me wrong it was still there.

"What?" I asked slowly.

This can't be good.

******

"Are you freaking serious?" I shrieked at Parker, not believing he was mentally stable at this moment.

He rolled his eyes "Colson just get in the chair." He pointed towards the chair that was in the middle of his living room.

"What kind of FBI work is this?" I put my hands on my hipped with an annoyed looked clear on my face "Annoy the new girl?"

He bit back a smile that threatened to creep onto his lips "You want me to train you? This is where you start." He said all end-of-conversation like which was so far from ok.

I raised an eyebrow and stood my ground "You did this then, when you were new?"

Parker was once again hiding the smirk and possible laughter that was going to spill from his mouth sooner or later "Not exactly."

I folded my arms across my chest, refusing to budge. There was no way I was doing this, I get that I am not the most experience or really experienced at all but this was just stupid.

Before I even had time to process Parker had grasped my waist tightly and placed me onto the chair roughly but not enough to hurt me. I struggle, but before I could move or respond, he had duck taped my hands the arm rests of the chair and my ankles to the legs of the chair.