"We're not d-dating." Tzuyu finally answered.

"You guys aren't dating?" Momo raised her brows when Tzuyu nodded her head.

A laugh broke the silence. The two girls looked at Chaeyoung who was running out of air. "She's a chicken!" She was referring to Sana then made her way back inside the kitchen, leaving Tzuyu in wonder.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Momo asked once again.

"We're not dating, Momo-ssi." Tzuyu cleared her dry throat. "And. . . err. . . I've never tried to date a girl." Making Momo's brows raise a bit by her answer.

"Food's ready!" Chaeyoung shouted.

The two girls stood up. Momo's hand snaked around the younger girl's waist. Tzuyu flinched by the sudden contact but nothing she could do since Momo pulled her to the kitchen already.

-

"Thank you very much for your time, Ms. Minatozaki." A middle-aged man stood up and stretched a hand over to Sana who was sitting across him.

Sana stood up and gladly shook their hand. "My pleasure." She gathered the papers at the table and put it inside a manila envelope. She lend it to her assistant, Nayeon, who gently took it.

"I'm looking forward to have another word with you." Said the man.

"Of course, Mr. Ho." Sana smiled once again before the man step out from the room. She emptied her glass of tea and sighed in relief. Thankful that the meeting went smoothly.

Nayeon frowned. "Are you feeling well, Ms. Sana?" She said as she noticed Sana was still looking out of the window.

Sana snapped a look at her assistant then glanced at her wristwatch. "Ah yes. Let's go." And they went back to her office.

The first thing she did when they came back was to reached her phone from her table and typed a text.

'How are things?'

A message came less than a minute. 'Everything is fine except to Momo who's currently bombarding questions to Tzuyu. We're now eating lunch. You should too.'

'Thanks, Chaeng.' Sana could only shook her head.

'We have to talk, missy. So come home soon!' Another text from Chaeyoung but she just ignored, knowing what Chaeyoung trying to say. She then put down her phone. She looked at Nayeon who was sitting quietly.

"You can have your lunch now, Nayeon-ah."

Nayeon stood up and nodded. "Do you want me to bring something back, Ms. Sana? A coffee and sandwich perhaps." She left the room once she got a 'yes' answer from her boss.

Sana's eyes left her laptop when someone knocked. She knew it wasn't Nayeon since the girl only left 10mins ago. "Come in."

The door flung open, revealing a certain milky white skinned girl.

"Ms. Kim." Sana set her laptop on sleeping mode. "Have a seat please."

Dahyun's heels were making a clicking sound as she quietly made her way inside the room. She sat across Sana and crossed her legs. "Ms. Minatozaki." She smiled. "Nice office."

Sana smiled back but failed to hide her questionable look at the girl sitting across her. "May I help you, Ms. Kim? Wasn't expecting you to show up here because-"