[36] why the fuck are we swimming?;3rd day

[IN case the title is unreadable, it's why the fuck are we swimming;3rd day]

HOSEOKS POV

for some reason, yoongi wanted to swim. So here we are..sitting in a pool, at a place full of kids..

Yoongi couldn't stop starring at Hyochan. Jimin and jungkook seemed a hundred times closer..sense he confessed last night. Namjoon and jin, mother and father, like usual.

I admit, I did go to the pool, and I did wear swim trunks, but I didn't take off my shirt. I didn't want anyone to see the scars. But, lucky for me, taehyung didn't have that problem, so he did take his shirt off and OH MY, HE LOOKED GOOD.

Taehyung noticed me spacing out and quickly leaned next to me.

"Hey, you okay?."

I smiled and nodded.

Jimin then playfully splashed jungkook.

Jungkook perked up.

"I may love you, but I won't let you get away with this!"

He laughed and splashed jimin back, a war then broke out and they were practically  drownding each other.

This is what I enjoyed.

We soon went back to the hotel, it was still early but we didn't know what else to do. Yoongi ended up hanging out with Hyochan at a restaurant. Jimin and jungkook went to a National park, suprisingly, they're lazy as fuck. Namjoon and Jin went to go get food and other items we needed. Taehyung and I stayed home and watched movies.

[Sorry it was so short :(]