[32]my money~;2nd day

HOSEOK POV

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEND IT! IT'S MY MONEY!"

Namjoon waved his arms around frantically.

Jin just shrugged. The store clerk stares at us in fright. We all went shopping and once we all got everything together jin offered to pay..with namjoons card.

"Well, you love me right?~"

JIN said in a aegyo voice

Namjoon sighed.

"But it's my money~"

Namjoon whined. Jin the pouted and kissed namjoon on the cheek.

"Well, fine, but just this time!"

Jin smiled.

"Thank you joonie.~"

JIN kissed namjoon and paid for our items.

Taehyung and I stayed snickering in the back.  It was funny how easily jin could convince namjoon to do something, you'd think jin was just using him, but he wasnt. He did live namjoon.

We all decided to go to the hotel, I thought we were just going home but I soon found out Jins sinister plans. As we sit in the car, jin leans to me and whispers,

"We're going to get jimin and jungkook to go get us items at the store,  like shampoo or deodorant, then when they're gone we'll cook amazing food and make it all romantic and shit, Jungkooks confessing to jimin tonight."

Jin grinned widely. I smiled and nodded. Once we arrived I started complaining that the room smelled and that we needed febreze.

"Jiminnie!~"

I smiled and whined.

He turned to me and sighed.

"Can yoy and jungkook go get febreze?"

I smiled and poked my cheeks. He nodded and grabbed jungkook, jungkook looked back to me and smiled, nodding a 'thank you'. I just nodded back. Once they were gone, jin started to assign task.

"Hoseok and taehyung cook! Hyochan and yoongi decorate, put flower pedals and hearts everywhere! Namjoon and I will put on the move and pause it, put a table in front of the tv. Then you all will put your food on it, and then we're set to leave!"

Jin smiled widely. We all nodded and quickly got to doing our job.

_____

I'll update their jobs separately then do jimins pov.