[15] continuing on

(SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY!)
HOSEOKS POV

it had been about a week sense taehyung found out, and he had let me stay at his house for a whole week, and when I couldn't stay at his, he told namjoon that ny parents were gone and I needed somewhere to stay, so I migrated to his house. Namjoon had invited all six of us to a bon fire.

As I slipped on my shirt, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it to check.

_____
|DADDY JOONIE|

Daddy joonie: r u n' tae in your way?

Jh0pe: um...

Jh0pe: are* you * and* on*

Daddy joonie: ...

Jh0pe: the answer to that is yes. We're leaving now.

_______

I dropped my phone in my pocket and headed to the door. Tae had been waiting for me  but I couldn't choose a shirt to wear. So it took me ten minutes. I jumped in the car and we got ready to leave.

Once arriving, we hopped out of the car.
Tae raised his hand.

"Hey namjoon!"

Namjoon turned around and waved back
We took a seat around the fire. I leaned my head on taehyung, i easily got bored. Waiting for the others to arrive.

Slowly, but surely, one by one, they arrived. Once everyone had gotten there, we all sat around it. Telling stories and speaking of our interests.

After awhile I had fallen asleep, on taehyung. When I woke up, the six members surrounded me, giggling and smiling. Except for taehyung, his look was full of sorrow. I jumped up and bumped heads with namjoon.

"Agh!"

I shrieked.

They all fell down laughing as I looked in the camera mirror of my phone.  They had drawn, 'taehyungs property. Don't touch.'

"I tried to stop them! But kookie held me back before I could!"

Taehyung gave me a 'I'm sorry' look. I laughed.

"IT'S cool."

I laughed and they did too. We the all say back down and the earth fell silent. All we heard were the bugs chirping and the fire crackling. I leaned to tae and whispered,

"I'm glad I have this. Thank you for talking to me, and picking me up that first day. Thank you."

I felt his smile.

"My pleasure, hey hoseok?"

"When can we have our date?"

I laughed. We both had totally forgotten about it.

"Tomorrow?"

"But, it's a monday?"

"We can take off."

I replied, smirking.

He laughed and nodded slightly.

"Okay, anything for you, love."

The night sky was peaceful. And so were we.