[30] BLEACHING MY EYES

THIRD POV

jimin and jungkook had gotten done eating early, they made their way to the hotel room.

"Wait!"

Jimin whisper, yelled .

"Eh?"

Jungkook replied,  confused. That was, until he heard a whimper.

"WHAT IF SOMEONE'S HURT! OR WORSE! WHAT IF NAMJOON ROLLED ON JIN IN HIS SLEEP?"

They rushed to push the door open, soon regretting it because when they opened it, there, namjoon was on top of jin with no shirt, luckily he had pants,  he was giving jin hickeys  on his neck.

"OH GOD! MY EYES! I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES!"

Jimin screamed and covered his eyes.

" IT'S LIKE WALKING IN ON YOUR MOM AND DAD! IT'S THE SAME THING AND OH GOD IM SCARRED.!"

Jungkook screeched.

Namjoon quickly got off if jin And grabbed his shirt and Jin pulled the covers over himself.

"You're good now.."

Namjoon spoke, awkwardly. At that moment, yoongi and Hyochan broke through the door and witnessed the scene. I traumatized jimin and jungkook, a blushing namjoon and a hiding jin.

"What..happened?"

Yoongi asked, squinting his eyes at the four.

Hyochan laughed.

" I think they walked in on your other friends  have sex."

Hyochan and yoongi began to laugh. Jimin and jungkook glared at then and then walked to their side of the room.

Yoongi and Hyochan went to the room yoongi shared with taehyung and hoseok. They sat on his bed and soon enough hoseok and taehyung got home too. But something was off, hoseok was smirking and taehyung was as red as a tomato.

Yoongi  called everyone to the kitchen.

"Hyochan, this is hoseok, taehyung, jimin,jungkool,namjoon and jin. As can tell, you must already know, jin and namjoon are together and so is hoseok and taehyung."

He nodded and waved.

"Hello, people!"

"Hey! I'm jin, im like the others mothers!"

Jin smiled.

"Hello,Im namjoon, i like eggs,most say it's because I look like one...but .."

Namjoon waved.

"Haiiii!!! I'm hoseok, but you can call me hobi!"

Hoseok smiled. Taehyung laughed.

"He's not flirting with you, by the way, he's just always happy.! I'm taehyung, i like food "

"Hiya, im jimin and I like cookies. - like the food!"

Taehyung and hoseok snickered.

"Im jungkook, and I like watching jimin dance- i mean..dancers.."

They all then went back in their separate rooms to hang out.