[19] the investigators

HOSEOKS POV

I had fallen asleep on taehyung, soon waking up to two men in dark black suits, stand at the end of my bed. I screamed , not knowing who they were. Taehyung immediately jumped up and screamed that he'll  'smite' someone if they try to hurt me. The men laughed and one of them said,

"We're the private investigators your doctor should've told you about. I'm agent jisung and this is agent haechan."

(A/n: I had to include nct dream :3 I ship them also ;) )

Taehyung and I calmed down, and started to blush. We screamed when we first saw the men, how embarrassing!

The men then pulled two chairs near the bed.

"So, dear, what happened to you that night?"

I sighed and snuggled close to taehyung, laying my head on his.

"Well, I should start from the beginning. At the age of ten, my mother left my father for another man. His name was..Jongup. she thought he was the father of her child..turns out it was a man named onew. My mom..she opened her legs to anything that moved, not to be rude..I still hate her now. But, point is after she left my father...he drank..alot..and one night he hit my sist-"

Haechan looked up from his notepad.

"Sister?"

" ill get to that in a second,"

He nodded.

"Like I said, one night he hit my sister. She was seventeen at the time. But over the months..he started doing it more frequently. It got to the point when he was almost killing us. Once my sister turned eighteen. She moved out, she told me she'd come back for me..so I'd get out of this abusive relationship I had with my father..she never came back..and um..I've been living with him. He'll send me to a school, but once the teacher start to notice the bruises or cuts, he moves so he doesn't get arrested. One night, taehyung was over and he..he saw my father do these things to me...If I can recall..I think he pushed me into a mirror? And ever sense then I've been staying with taehyung. My father didn't like that. So when I went home to get more clothes, even when Taehyung said not to, I hadn't realized he was home and he started telling me that...that..that taehyung didn't love me..and that nobody would ever want me...and truth is I do believe him, but after that he threw a glass vase at me...I think it was after.  But I wiped my head and saw blood, then he pushed my against the wall and started punching me. He then went to the bathroom and I got the chance to run. I ran to taehyungs and his mom opened the door. After that...I don't know."

I looked down. I didn't realize I was crying until taehyung wiped my tears away.

"Baby, it's okay. I'll never let anything like this happen to you. He won't touch you. No one will. And if they do..I'll kill them."

Taes voice cracked. I sniffled  and hugged closer to him.

Jisung and haechan stood up.

"Ok dear, continue to stay with taehyung and we'll arrest your father and get you  a lawyer so you can  press chargers ..if you want. The court will make you live with your mother...unless you prefer your sister..which in that case...you need to contact her."

They left and I nodded.