[2] "H-hoseok?"

HOSEOKS POV

I woke up to screaming. It was quite normal.

He was yelling  at the TV again, which means he's home.
I sighed and began to get ready.

I threw a black long sleeved shirt, making sure it covered my scars. I then threw on a black hat.

I crept out the door, only too realize I had to walk to school.

I groaned And began to walk.

Soon I heard the roar of a car engine behind me. I slowly looked behind me to make sure I wasn't being stalked. The car then slowed down and the window went down.

"H-hoseok? Would you like a ride? I thought your mother or father would take you..but I can if you need-"

I laughed awkwardly and waved my hand.

"I'm fine, but thank you taehyung."

I noticed a look of disappointment in his eyes. He then looked down, soon to look back to me. When we locked eyes, he went as red as a tomato, he avoided eye contact but then began to talk once more.

"No, i insist hyung."

I sighed and looked down to the younger. I nodded and got in the car, I then looked to him and spoke,

"Thank you tae,  but you better not be a serial killer!"

We both began to laugh,  he then began to drive.

Soon we arrived at the school,  he stopped the car, looking at me.

"Hey, hyung. If you want you could hang out with me and my friends. We could help you around the school."

He smiled.

I could never say no to that smile.

"Yes. Thank you very much!"

I smiled back and we got out of the car. He then led me to the office.

"So, where you from?"

Tae asked.

"Busan actually."

"Oh, it's nice there. "

We then reached the office. He opened the door, holding it open for me. I smiled and tried to hide the blush,  by looking down. I then looked to the woman at the desk. Tae leaned to me, he whispered,

"That's mrs.yoon-ah."

Hoseok smiled and walked to the woman.

"Hello! I'm hose-"

She threw a few papers At me then started to play on her phone. I turned to tae and gave him a confused look. He laughed it off and opened the door, once more, for me. He then turned to me and asked for my schedule.  I gave it to him and he began to read.

"Oh! We have home room and first period together! We also have third and sixth!"

He looked up to me with excitement in his eyes.

Those damn eyes that I oh-so adored.

I smiled.

"That's great!"

He then looked at my other papers and led me to my locker. After helping me get my locker settled in, he began to walk to homeroom with me. When we made it the teacher looked to me, lecturing us about being late.

"Im sorry i was showing the new student, hoseok hyung, around."

The teacher stopped yelling and had a pleased face. He looked to me and smiled,

" I'm mr.hyuk! Sorry to spook you! I didn't know you were new!"

He laughed then turned to the class.

"Class this is jung hoseok!"

The class stayed quite,  which is what I expected.

Tae then led me to a desk in the back, next to him.

"Well, do whatever you want, but once the bell rings you have got to get out of my classroom!"

The class laughed, soon to start talking to one another.
I felt someone staring at me, so i looked around, then I realized no one was staring at me, until I looked to my left to see taehyung looking at me. When our eyes locked he blushed and looked away.

AWWWWW HOW CUTE!

I laughed  and he turned back to me.

"Could I have your number? Just, cus..like um..in case you need homework information!"

He turned red and laughed awkwardly.
I nodded and handed him my phone. He put my phone number in his and gave my phone back to me. He smiled at me, I returned it.

----RIIINGGGGG----

The bell screeched. Tae and I got up and headed to our next class.

" so next we have reading.  The teacher is sweet,  her names mrs.ji-young. But, she gives us a lot of projects."

I nodded and listened to his voice. For an odd reason, I clenched my fist when he called her sweet...why?

We reached the class.
As we walked in, we realized we were slightly late. The whole class was already there. I looked around the class, trying to find somewhere to sit. Taehyung must of noticed the panic on my face and laughed, he put his hand on my shoulder,  then pointed to a male. He had
Mint hair and was wearing a white button up shirt.

He was staring at a male standing  in The front of the room. The male was talking to a teacher. Tae then leaned in to me and whispered,

"Heh, you've noticed It too? I think namjoons  in love with jin also."

I felt his  hot breath in my neck, a shiver went up my spine. He then took my hand and led me to the desks near this , 'namjoon'.

"Hiya joonie!"

Namjoon broke out of his daydream and looked to tae.

"Hey tae! Who's th-"

" namjoon meet hoseok!"

I piped up.

"You can call me hobi!"

I turned to tae.

" I forgot to tell you that too!"

Tae and I laughed. Namjoon tilted his head.

"I've never seen you around."

"I'm new."

Namjoon grinned and nodded. We then  took a seat next to him. The guy he was staring at, 'jin' , turned to us and waved,  soon before following us over here.

"Hey tae. Hey n-namjoon~"

JIN spoke up. He turned to me.

"Hey....-"

"Hoseok. But you can call be hobi,  i-if you'd like."

I hadn't been thinking about the bad things in life,  I was actually happy for once. I had..friends...

"Ah! Hello hobi!"

I waved back as he took a seat next to me. To my left was jin, to my right was tae. Next to tae was namjoon, who couldn't stop staring at jin.

The class started.

------

AYEEEEEEEEEEE  SECOND CHAPTERRRRRRR~

Serenity 💖💖💖