[23] moved in.

*the picture of yoongi I referred to^*
HOSEOKS POV

Once we got all the boxes in the house, and sorted through the rooms, i had began to unpack. The only thing in my room at the moment was a bed, dresser,Closet and a huge amount of boxes.  I fell on my bed, taking a deep breathe.

Inhaling.
Exhaling.

I then felt my phone vibrate.

_____

Daddy joonie: it's been awhile sense we all talked..

MAMA JIN: yeah, what's been going on with tae and hobi? They've been mysterious the past couple of days...like what's happening?

Jh0pe: um..

Jh0pe: let's all meet out, and we can talk about it.

Jamlessman: sounds good to me! Kookie and I are hanging out at the moment, so I can just drive him there.

Taetae: oh you two are together ;))

Taetae: kidding..anyways yeah. I'll pick you up hobi?

Jh0pe:yeah. Thanks

Taetae:np

SUWAG: but I have no riideeee :(

MAMA JIN: as your EOMMA, I'll pick you up. :)

Daddy namjoon: can you pick me up too babe?

MAMA JIN: yah

SUWAG: you all are dating? Cute. Anyways thanks eomma.

_____

I then went through my boxes and grabbed a pair of clothes. Once I was dressed and ready. I ran downstairs to tell my sister.

"Dawon!"

"Yeah?"

She turned around from the wall, she was putting a picture frame of taehyung and I, on the wall. I smiled at it and then continued.

"Im going out with a couple of friends. I'll be home around...nine?"

She nodded.

"IF it's a date with taehyung,you don't have to lie."

She smirked.

"No,no. It's not. It's namjoon, jin, yoongi, jungkook, jimin and taehyung."

She smiled and nodded.

"Have fun!"

I walked outside to taehyung leaning on the car door.  He smiled and opened the door for me. I walked to the car, kissing his cheek,  before getting in.
Seeing his cute blush, made everything worth it. He then got in, and started the car.

"Hey tae!"

He smiled.

"Hey hobi. Are you sure you want to do this though? They don't have to know."

"I trust them..it'll be okay"

He put his hand on the steering wheel and his other hand on top of mine. Once we arrived to the diner, we waited for everyone to arrive.  Once everyone did arrive, we all walked in. We walked in about to get a table when we saw the girl who was our waiter for me and taehyungs "date".

"Oh my god! You two are the couple I served!!"

Yami got really excited and started to clap her hands frantically. I smiled. We both blushed.

Namjoon turned to us.

"You went here for your first date?"

Yoongi looked up.