Perv At First Sight

Every time I wake up I'm in pain. Ever since that bitch with the tight body and the vampire blade stabbed me. I had kinda hoped that it'd be the other way round. Since then I've been living in the Occult Research Club. "Why are you still here?" Koneko asks me, she sits opposite me while I message my family.

"In case you hadn't noticed I can't go to the church where I was sent. They had originally offered me a place to live. But now. I'm a devil." Momentarily I look up at her then back down to my phone. Oh how I miss my family, I tell my mum I love her then put my phone down. "Are you going to school today?" Koneko asks. "Yeah, I have to escape Akeno. She's been following me for the past few days." I smile nervously "so Koneko. Will you miss me?" I give my most winning smile.

"No"

"Dang boy. Shot down again."

"Shut up Xenwrath. And no talking today. I want to make good first impressions with the ladies." I raise my fist in determination and leap into action. "Good luck with that." Koneko leaves the room. Soon after I pick up my bag and head to the main part of the school.

_______________________________________

It's a good day for a first day. The sun shines brightly and it's not too cold. There are many beautiful girls around the school and I try not to gawk to much. Or too loudly. I walk past three boys my age lying in the green grass, one of them sighs. "I've got to say boobs are the best thing ever." He talks to his two comrades in cleavage. "Trust me my man. You and I are on the same damn page." One of his friends says. The third one positions his glasses, "me too, but it's all pointless." These three sound exactly like my kind of people. I'm about to talk to them but Koneko sees me and drags me away. "What are you doing?" I struggle against her obvious strength advantage. "The last thing we need is a larger group of pervs." I cease in my struggle and accept that we will never be the four horseman of the breastpocalypse. She drags me past a group of girls swooning over the fellow knight Kiba. He throws them off by saying he has a meeting with the club. "What are we meeting about?" I ask Koneko.

"Y/N. It's your first day. As far as the school is concerned you haven't joined yet." I sigh at her words.

"Where are we going?" I ask her. Two of the guys from before are running away from the third who is getting beaten by girls with wooden swords. "Rias wants to talk to you." She informs me.

"Really. I've been trying to avoid her for three days." I groan.

__________________________________

We walk in on Rias an Akeno looking over her chess board. Rias has her arms folded. "Who was that boy?" She asks Akeno. "What boy?" Akeno replies, her hands neatly held by her thighs. Oh what I wouldn't give. "The kid who was sitting in the middle." Rias, gives me a glance acknowledging my existence.

"Well I thing he's in class 2B, if I remember right his name is Issei Hyoudou. Why, what makes you ask about him?" Akeno looks down at Rias.

"Oh, nothing. I just wondered if you knew who he was that's all." She moves a piece on the chess board "checkmate." She gets up, her breasts jiggle with every movement. Then she does the unthinkable and takes off her clothes before going into the shower. I stand awestruck. "What just happened?"

"Something wonderful" I shake my head to clear my thoughts but the sight of her naked body clouds my view. "So. Did she not need me? I'll just go to class then." I turn to walk away but Akeno drags me into her chest. Her breasts flank my head on both sides as I fall into the soft comforting abyss. "Have you been trying to avoid me Y/N?" She asks in a flirtatious way.

"No. Only Rias." I mumble into her soft bags of fun.

"Good." She says holding me tighter. I feel like I might black out again in bliss.

___________________________________

The next day I see the bosom bunch again. But this time something is off, they have a girl with them, and she's attractive. No not just attractive she's hot. "Something about her is familiar. But I can't put my claw on it. Those breasts are...no Nevermind. It can't be." Xenwrath says.

On my way to class Akeno intercepts me again and pushes me in between her soft round avocados. I can hear people muttering but I'm not sure what about. Then it hits me. "How many people are watching us right now?" I mumble.

"A few. Why? Are you embarrassed?" My blushing is hidden by her large fluffy pillows.

"N-no. Are you?" I ask nervously.

"No. So there's no problem."

"I guess not."

_________________________________

"Koneko. Remind me. Why did you bring me with you?" I groan as she licks the tip of her popsicle.

"So you could pay." She states and I groan again. I spot the kid from school talking to his girlfriend, I can feel Xenwrath clawing at the back of my mind. "What is it?" I ask him earning a strange look from Koneko. "Something about her. She feels so very wrong."

"I know a guy like him stands no chance but Xenwrath jealousy never solved anything." Then the kid runs across the bridge and down some stairs. The only words I hear him shout are lady parts. This triggers a flashback to Rias' perfect naked body. Every curve every glorious inch, saved into the spank bank. Koneko walks off in the direction of the school. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"To Rias" is all she answers me with taking a cute lick from her popsicle.

"Yeah do that again." Xenwrath orders making us both stop. She gives me an evil glare.

"You know it wasn't me." Regardless she punches me into the floor. "Why have you forsaken me?"

_______________________________

Back at the school Koneko talks to Rias and Akeno but I head to my room. Which is basically just a spare storage room that they managed to shove a bed and a wardrobe into. I sigh as I fall back onto the bed. "Sorry about earlier it just slipped out."

"Fuck you. That hurt, a fucking lot." I bury my face into my pillow. It's been three hours since I last saw Akeno, she's behind schedule. I chuckle slightly, the pain in my stomach returning. "Hello Y/N" I hear Akeno say behind me. "Hey Ake-" as I turn I stop speaking seeing that she is dressed only in black lingerie. "What are you doing!?" I say both to her and my quickly rising erection.

"Caring for you this past week has been amazing. I was hoping you'd take care of me." She blushes a light pink and I back off into the corner of my bed. "W-w-what d-do you mean?" I ask gulping, she crawls onto my bed. "I want you to fuck me" she whispers seductively into my ear.

"B-but I barely know you!" I yell trying to get away only backing myself further into the corner. Her big bouncing breasts come to a rest on my leg which she caresses before moving her hand onto my crotch. "You're already hard. You must want this." She rubs the crotch of my trousers causing me to moan.

"No, I'm not ready." I get up and head to the door. She pushes me violently against the wall and slips her tongue inside my mouth playing with my own tongue. She pins my hands against the wall and tears off my shirt. "Don't worry you'll enjoy it." She forces her own body onto mine then throws me onto the bed. Why is everyone stronger than me. Akeno leaps onto me like some lust filled sex beast. "Akeno stop! Or I'll have to stop you myself."

"Have I been a naughty girl?" She bites the tip of her finger holding me down by sitting on my chest. "Tell me I've been a naughty girl" I don't think I can hold myself back anymore.

"Akeno, you've been very-" Rias bursts in, what a sight it must be. Akeno in her underwear sitting on a shirtless me. "Akeno! What have I told you? He's my knight!" Akeno gets off my chest and I quickly grab a shirt from beside my bed. Saved by the bell. "You don't want him like I do" Akeno looks back at me with a flirty look upon her face, her fingertip inside her mouth. "I-I, have him if you want him!" Rias storms out the room slamming the door behind her. "Strange. I've never seen her get so worked up about anything before." Akeno lies beside me her body pressed against mine. She tears off her underwear and pulls up the blanket leaving me between a pair of tits and a hard place. What's going on?

Author's Notes - I know two chapters in one day. But it's not the most I've ever done in a day. The thing with Issei will be occurring next chapter. Until then all advice and suggestions are welcome. Zenith Out...