Devilish Demise

I'm sure we all know these but it's been a while since I wrote them anywhere.
Y/N-Your Name
H/C-Hair Colour
E/C-Eye Colour
This will be told in a first person perspective. And for those of you who are mythology noobs the big lion creature that there is a picture of just happens to be a Manticore. That fact is very important if this story is going to make sense. Let's do this...

"Have you ever realised how the word boob is shaped like boobs?" I sigh as the gruff voice speaks to me. "I have to say when I heard you for the first time...I didn't expect you to be so much like me. And of course I've realised it." Breaking into a chuckle I gain the attention of some other passengers on the train. It has been a long journey but I'm finally in Japan. All the way from (Insert home country here) why my parents decided to send me to another country I don't know. I just hope the girls at my new school have even bigger breasts then my last. "Are we there yet?" The deep voice asks in a childlike manner.

"You're in my head you know we're not there yet. I think we're close though." Looking out the window I breath out clouding the glass. I draw a face in the mist then sigh again as the face disperses into water droplets. "Look at the jugs on that one!" The voice shrieks with the deafening force of a lions roar. Flinching at the sound I pretend not to care as I glance over at the woman. She stumbles as the train thunders along and her breasts jiggle gloriously, her long black hair forms a sort of tail from the back of her head. "Holy Shit!" I whisper loudly. She stumbles into my empty booth just me and my bags.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" She asks smiling cutely her violet eyes meet my E/C ones and I can't help but blush slightly. "No, no please be my guest." I wave my hands like a maniac and expect her to leave but recoil in surprise when she sits opposite me. "I can't believe you almost fucked that up!" The voice shouts at me "It's not my fault. I was distracted!" I shout aloud quickly realising my mistake.

"Are you talking to someone?" She asks me with a look of slight confusion.

"No just the voice in my head" I can almost here him facepalm as I do a complete fail.

"Boy! Are you fucking serious!" She smiles at me and giggles.

"You're funny what's your name?" She neatly places her hands in her lap.

"We've never got this far! Abort mission!"

"I'm Y/N. Who are you?" I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Akeno. I'm very pleased to meet you." She bows gently towards me still sitting.

"Dude what is this sorcery?" The voice almost scratches his head in confusion. "You're the first to ever get this far with a girl."

"Where are you off too?" I say trying my best not to look at her perfectly shaped boobs, the way they...stop looking at her tits. "Oh, I'm heading back to Kuoh Academy." She smiles again twisting her head to the side just a little bit. "Really!" I say maybe just a bit too excitedly. "That's where my parents have sent me. You see I'm from (Home Country)."

"I know this girl's great but look at the melons on her!" The voice is distracted by another girl with deep crimson hair. Her breasts are larger then Akeno's and look firmer. I move my bag onto my lap trying to conceal the oncoming erection. "Oh, Akeno I was wondering where you'd gone off too." The crimson haired Goddess looks at Akeno then at me. "And who is this?" She asks taking a seat beside Akeno.

"Your teenage body has never faced this kind of threat before now. I didn't realise it before now but that girl. The redhead. She's a devil." The voice sounds shaken at this realisation.

"What?" Is all I say dumbly. The redhead smiles immensely.

"Her name is Rias Gremory. Sister to the great devil. We need to get off this train!" Trying to stay calm I smile at the two girls. "I-I am s-sorry. But I n-need to use the little dev-boy's room." I turn and quickly trot away in fear.

"How do you know?" I ask the voice once we're out of sight.

"Before I chose you I was with another, a fallen angel who was killed at the hands of her brother." He explains. "But you're just a voice in my head!" I lock myself inside the train's toilet.

"I am so much more. I can explain once we get off this train!" I listen to the voice and head into another carriage, this one is empty so I can be alone. "My name is, Xenwrath and I am a Manticore. Now let's get off this train. I can protect you long enough to survive the jump out." Making my way over to the door I'm stopped my a hand on my shoulder. Turning around I am punched into the back of the carriage. "What the fuck?!" I fall from the wall blood dribbling from my nose.

"Xenwrath. My old chum. Thought we'd never meet again." Ahead of me a woman clad in thick metal armour, that still somehow reveals her every curve. But also adds spikes to every possible place. "Makrex. Why are you here!?" The voice booms.

"I'm here to kill you for once and for all!" She heard him. Does that mean?

"Yes everyone has heard me this whole time." Shit. "Makrex you will not defeat me. Last of the Chimera souls." She laughs at Xenwrath's boast.

"You are so very wrong. Xenwrath, last of the Manticore souls. But since your friend is so weak I'll go easy on him." The seems of her armour release clouds of steam as the fall apart and dissipate. Her flesh is pale and her hair is dark. "I see your boobs have grown a cup or two" she sighs.

"Half a cup actually." She materialises a sword with a hilt of bone from empty space. Her breasts jump inside her tank top as she swings the blade downwards, slicing apart a chair. "Y/N you have to concentrate all of your power. Think of the strongest part of your body and it will he most effective." Doing as Xen asks I concentrate all of my power into my right hand (sorry lefties but I went with the most common). Nothing happens. I try again. And nothing happens. "Pathetic!" She shouts as she dashes at me and stabs her sword through my stomach. It juts out from my back and I can feel her sword absorbing my life. "N-n-no." I groan. She pulls out the sword and discards me onto the carriage floor. "Nothing personal kid. I just really hate that Manticore." She struts off, moving her hips slowly. If she didn't just kill me I'd definitely tap that. In my last moments all I can think about is the last twenty minutes. I wonder if those devils are involved with this. "Most likely not." Even Xenwrath sounds weak and husky. That Rias girl and her beautiful red hair. Only made pathetic by her own voluptuous breasts. I really don't want to die a virgin...

Author's Notes - of course. If you've ever seen Highschool DxD you know this isn't the end. But because I'm a creative person I have given this story my own twist, Issei is still in the story just not yet. This part is set before the first episode of the anime. I hope everyone's happy with my mythological creature that I picked. It was between the Manticore or the Chimera either way the opposite would be the enemy. If you really are a mythological noob then google Chimera. I let you have the Manticore for free. Let me know what you think. Zenith out...