31: The Winchesters are here

Começar do início

"1967 chevy Impala, it's amazing." said Dean who has amazing green eyes like fiction green.

"Woah," I say as let go of Lucas and get near the car I can see that he tensed, "Can I?"

"Ya sure just be extra careful that's my baby," he says I nod trying to stop from laughing but this car means so much to him apparently so I keep a serious face and trail my finger along it towards the front, i Can see how new it looks and how much he keeps it safe. I can feel all of them staring at me but I don't mind that as I crouch down to see the word 'Chevrolet' carved on its front frame wow that really is an amazing car.

"sweet," I say as I stand and go towards Lucas, " Sorry where are my manners, I'm Ranelle and this my mate Lucas the former alpha," this time I extended my arm smiling also Sam took it and shook. Guess Dean isn't really found of us and he likes to make it shown.

"Umm can we see our sister Mackenzie?" asked Sam , seemed like Sam will be doing all te talking.

"Yes of course right this way,"  Dean went first he thinks we will trap them.

After a long agonizing walk with Lucas trying to small talk and them shutting him down, I can feel him get angry thinking how can the disrespect an alpha so I keep holding his hand and kissing him on his cheeks according to what I heard it calms him down surprisingly it works perfectly. thank the gods up above

We arrive at Lucas's house and I go to open the door as I feel I'm much better at it than he is.

"I'm home," I shout, "Hey Mack you got visitors!" again without but a bit louder. I hear her footsteps running down the stairs apparently, they were so loud that dean also heard them as he pushed me gently to find a crying Mackenzie on the bottom of the stairs.

"Dean Sam?" she questions asking sure they are real and when they nod with tears in their eyes she runs directly into Dean's wide open arms.

"We missed you little one," says sam as he joins and I move back to Lucas as he squeezes my shoulders as a sideway hug.

later Lucas and the brothers sit down as me and Mack go to the kitchen and make dinner for them nothing fancy only burgers and according to mack the only way to make dean more comfortable is to bake a pie which thank you mom, she taught me two days before how to bake the best pie in the world

"Hey Nell, thank you so much for all this," she said as she turned and looked at me.

"for what?"

"For this, for accepting my apology even after I lied to you, for calming Lucas down even when he is going to explode at Dean and his bad manners most of all for accepting me after I told that I hunt creatures like you ."

"Woah there I did all that cause you mean to me more than ever and you are the first best friend I had after the incident and I understand that some are uncontrollable rouges better to be called and I promise you I will never be like them and I'm always by your side," I say as I go and hug her and I sense a presence I look up and see Dean.

"Hey Dean," I say as I break the hug with Mack, " I'm baking apple pie hope that is good ?" I say fiddling with my hands trying to not sound nervous but can't.

"Did Mackenzie tell you anything about pie?" he says looking at mack.

"No, why I thought of asking pie case I learned yesterday and I would like to share it with you guys cause I make the best pie in the world," I say with a smirk on my face regaining my calmness back.

"Oh is that so, ill be the judge of that cause I have tasted a lot of pie to know which is the best in the world," he says with a cocky grin, yes I think its working.

As he leaves I shout, "Oh you are on!" and he laughs going into the living room.

"I think you won him over," she says as we both start jumping up and down and all around, "All it takes now is your best pie in the world."

"then let's get to work," with that we went to bake the best pie and the greatest dinner in the world.

When we finished I remove my apron wash my hands and fix my make up a bit then I went to the living room and call them.

"Guys dinner is ready," I say and go and stand with Mack waiting for them.

They sat down as I sat beside Lucas.

"please make yourself home and fill your plates up," I say as I smile

"Thank you," says Sam.

It was awkward a first but mack was able to get some conversation going on we talked about how we met and what happened, but we wanted to talk about why they are here for another night by that means tomorrow.

"Pie time," I say excitedly as I go to take the pie ou of the oven. taking it out it had that aroma that was sure it would be delicious.

"here ya go big piece just for you Dean," I say smiling at him. "I know you will love it."

As he takes a bite, his pupils immediately dilate indicating that he loved it not only that maybe adored it but I know he wouldn't admit it.

"Wow this pie is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted n my life," says Dean totally didn't expect that.

"Told you, technically I won," I smile I've been doing it a lot lately.

After dinner, we showed them the room they both are gonna stay in as hey specifically asked for that. Lucas left cause he had an urgent meeting but I'm proud of him on keeping his anger in.

'Thanks, babe,' Lucas mind linked me shit forgot about that.

"Anyways hope you liked dinner and don't  worry no one will enter this house, it is completely safe no one enters. Please make your selves at home." I say, "Goodnight," as I turn to leave

"Hey Ranelle," I turn and see them both in the doorway.

"Thanks for taking care of our lil sis and understanding her when she had to lie to you," Dean says as he looks like he has been to hell and back.

"Guys come on not only is she my friend but my sister. don't worry about her she is one tough cookie." I say as they both hug me and I hug them back "Have a goodnight," I say as I turn to leave.

"Goodnight and that was some good pie," Dean shouts and I laugh.

Going to bed I feel so accomplished as I made them open up and not only that but also made some killer pie. all I need know is to cuddle with Lucas but he had a meeting. As I open the door I find him shirtless with his blouse and underwear on the bed.

"Here wear these as your PJs, " he hands me the clothes  go inand change honestly i kinda like this.

I go out and cuddle with lucas in the bed as he kisses my forehead and i drift off to sweat sweat sleep.

{}{}}}}}}}
Hey I'm back and I wrote up to 2000 words just for you guys and as an apology for taking so godamn long thanks for sticking around.
Hope you like it ♥️♥️

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~Baiii♥️