Chapter 3.

Hiccup.

The bell ran as soon as we finished talking about our timetables. I ran over to my biology class . After commanding Toothless to go in my bag, I ran off.

I entered the lab to see it was full of children already. In the front was someone I know as Tooth.

The only available seat was in the back next to a girl with platinum blonde hair. She wore a white buttoned shirt with a blue plaid skirt and matching blue, long socks with sneakers. Everything to her seemed concentrated on snowflakes.

I sat down next to her. I was curious of her name.

"Um... Excuse me but what is your name?"

"Oh, my name is Elsa." She answered shyly.

"Nice to meet you Elsa." I stated shaking hands with her. I then turned my attention to Toothless who apparently had a problem. She turned her head and started to murmur to herself.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let it show."

"Did you say something." I asked turning around.

"No, I said nothing really." With that Professor Oak walked in. I had a feeling that I would meet this girl again.

"OK, everyone welcome to this class." If I honestly this is all I heard for the whole class. Since , he's the new teacher he began to introduce himself.

My eyes kept wandering from Toothless to the Professor and back. The long awaited bell rang and I was the first to get out.

I had a free period and everyone as at class. I walked to the cafeteria to get a quick bite then outside to study. If not as usual, I ran into the Brag Street Gang.

"Where are your friends Hiccup?" Pitch asked me, scanning my whole body.

"Hey leave him alone." a strong yet familiar voice was heard behind me. It was Astrid!

Now, Astrid is the only one in the whole school that everyone is afraid of even the Brag Street Gang. She always known for he temper.

"Astrid, what are you up to?"

"Nothing, I have a free period. Anyways. Dad will be out for a while."

"Oh no, not another meeting." I moaned.

"Yep, so what for dinner?" she asked.

"Dinner isn't until sunset," I answered

"I know." She answered removing her bangs from in front her eyes. We walked around and talks about Thor knows what. The bell then rang for lunch and I had to get going

I have a reputation of never being late for lunch!