Chapter 21.

Just a normal day at DreamWorks High.

--------------.

"Hey guys. Have anyone seen Jack?" Rapunzel asked.

"Nope. Never him before in my life." Hiccup apologized shaking his head.

"I don't even know the name." Merida answered.

"Guys, don't be like that." Rapunzel sighed not knowing about her boyfriend creeping up behind her.

"Anyways, Rapunzel your hair is back to being blond." Hiccup noted touching her hair.

"Yeah, it came back naturally, although my hair isn't as ling a  it just to be." Rapunzel explained.

"Boo." Jack breathed.

"Ek!" Rapunzel  screamed but Jack covered her mouth in time.

"Punzie, don't scream." Jack reprimanded. Then Jack felt a sharp pain in his head.

He fell on the ground, holding his head in pain.

"Jack, is there anything I can do?" Rapunzel asked taking his temperature and searching for Advil pills.

"No, just leave." Jack asked politely.

"I'm taking you to the nurse." Raphael said in a hurry.

Soon, after a while Hiccup grabbed his arm and starting banging himself against the lockers.

"Damn it." Hiccup hissed.

"Hiccup, what wrong. Tell me!" Merida ordered.

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing." Hiccup said trying to comfort her but when the pain returned, He wasn't really convincing anyone.

"Guys, someone help me please!" Anna sang in distress from halfway across the hall.

"What is it Anna?" Rapunzel asked getting too worried.

"Elsa started having some serious pain in her waist and she won't let me help her." Anna explained quickly and she was hyperventilating.

"Same here." Merida answered.

"What's happening to them?" Rapunzel asked with concern.

------------

Sorry for the short chappy. Just a preview of what's to come.

Now, I'm going on a two week trip starting next week. I'm nit sure of the Wi-Fi network there but if I can, I'll update.

But don't be expecting anything.