The unwanted feelings and the talk between siblings

Start from the beginning

Then suddenly, I saw Enzo and Jasmeet walking very close to each other out of the school. They were talking each other in an inaudible manner and their hands were brushing against each other. I just could see that Jasmeet visibly blushed, even Enzo seemed enchanted or affected by the presence of the girl, and both of them shyly smiled at the floor, trying not to look at each others eyes. I became instantly more furious that I was before. What was happening to me? I really did not understand what was changing my sentiments towards this girl. I felt the urge of punching Enzo but I surpressed this urge immediately und strolled casually towards them; both of them seemed surprised to see me.
Enzo shot me a questioning look, after he bid goodbye to Jasmeet, and I just shrugged it off, as I had no intention of talking or conversing with him. He turned around and went to his car. Jasmeet was looking at me in a way urging me to speak and I forced myself to speak.

"Jasmeet?" I asked her carefully, not really sure if I wanted to talk to her. However, I felt the need to tell her not to interpret something into my behaviour. She responded to me hesitantly: "Bradley?" she replied me, clearly being confused that I adressed her with her name and not with her surname as I usually did. I felt suddenly little bit shy and just observed her. Enzo already left to his car and as soon as I thought of him, the anger bottled up again, making me acting carelessly.

"Kaur, just because you saw me in a vulnerable moment, do not think that anything is changed between us! You are still the most despicable person I know!" I told to her in an ice-cold voice. I could not give her any ideas that I was not the person I pretended to be. There was no way I could give her a glimpse of my real personality. I had to make sure that she never tried to dig deeper and tried to see beyond the person I tried to be. She seemed clearly confused and did not expect me so act to bluntly, as she just helped me before. Her caring and thoughtful act almost managed to creak a door open, which I attempted to keep closed, and nearly succeeded to melt my cold heart. However, I was very good at concealing and hiding my true emotions. "Well, Bradley; you cannot handle a person being nice to you! You are really a person I hate and despise!" she spat after composing herself.

The anger in her voice startled me and I nearly regretted my harsh words. However, as I returned to being my cold self, I was able to ban this softness to the place where it belonged to and I was happy about this. I almost forgot why I waited for her, and then I suddenly remembered that I had to ask her something concerning the project. "Kaur, I wanted to ask you something concerning our project. Can you prepare the part you are saying and we go over it either tomorrow or on the weekend!" She raised her eyebrows and retorted, clearly annoyed at my behavior and that I dared to ask her something concerning the project: "Bradley, I already completed this. I can send you a message containing my part of the presentation! There is no need to meet, we can go over it on Monday. I do not want to spend any more second with you!"

I snorted at her response; she was truly a nerd, always doing her best to complete her work on time. This was one of the reasons I hated her so much. Her words full of anger also made me annoyed as I did not like that she was so mean to me.
She gave me a cross look and I answered her: "Well, send it then to me. I want to check if you did it correctly!" I knew that my answer made her even more furious and she just nodded, turning then on her heels to go. I felt an impulse to stop her from leaving but I decided against it, as it would violate my concepts. I could not, and would not admit my weaknesses to her and that I made a mistake by being mean to her.

Over her shoulders, she shot me one last glance full of spite and resentment, showing me that my behaviour upset her and that I acted in a wrong manner, totally disrespecting the moment we shared a couple hours ago. She then sped out of the parking lot, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Did I do the wrong thing? Should I have been nicer to her? I asked myself these questions and unfortunately, I found no answer for them as I was clueless. I felt the tiny impulse to talk about this to my sister as she always provided me with valuable advice.