From enemies to best friends - A sisterly bond

here is the latest chapter. i hope you guys enjoy it and please do not forget to vote. the picture above shows jassy, samarpreet and the room of jassy :) what do you think?

----------------------------------------

After the time together with my family, I went up in my room in the second floor and took my phone in my hand out of my purse. I looked at my room: It was a cozy small room with a white book shelf with many books and a cozy bed. I love reading and loved the feeling of getting lost in a story and another world. My curtains were black with white dots; I had chosen them last year when we renovated the whole house. I also had a small walk-in closet where many of my Indian dresses hung and many western clothes were located in the many shelfs and on the hangers. On weekdays, I dressed up western but on weekends, I preferred to wear indo-inspired fashion or even suits. I felt so comfortable in them. Moreover, I felt that I was not attracting much attention when I chose to wear suits.

I also owned many purses in different colours for various types of events. Some were more casual and some more formal. The clothes I owned were from sustainable and fair firms as I wanted to do something for the people and therefore could not bring myself to buy a shirt from forever 21.

I just pretended in school to be a nerd in order not to attract too much attention. The reality was that I had a sense for fashion; I just knew that if I dress up better I would be subject to more bullying. If Nathalie ever saw me in these clothes, I am sure she would do something bad to me. It was an acknowledged fact that she hated it when the spotlight was not on her and on someone else. She was a born drama queen; she got most of the time the main role in the plays and many said that she planned to attend a school for acting, singing and playing instruments.

I plopped down on my comfortable bed and I started to type a reply to Mr. Jerk:  Bradley, okay. I will be there. Which time? Then I pressed the send button and opened my facebook account. Nothing was new, just the same old stuff. . I was curious when he would reply me. Just then, I heard the ding of a new message. I clicked on it and read: Kaur let us meet at the school gate. My sister wants us to do the project at my house. Is this okay for you? I could not believe my eyes; I should come to Bradley's house? What happened to the world, was I in an alternative world? I replied him: Okay, Bradley.
I was in deep thought when my sister plopped beside me on the bed. She always did this; it is a habit for us to catch up after dinner. She had stayed behind to talk with our parents about the wedding, and therefore she did not come up with me. We were after all best friends and had to catch up on the latest things in our lives. There was a phase where we did fight very often. Samarpreet was in the beginning jealous of me as I was getting all the attention and she was the number 2. However, when I was 12, I had enough of her ignoring me and confronted her by saying: " Why do you hate me? Mom and Dad still love you!".
  I still remember the confused look on her face when I told her this. She started screaming at me: " How dare you? You do not know a thing, you do not know how it feels like being ignored by your own parents! You are just a lousy small brat who gets all the attention!" She continued yelling but I somehow managed to calm her down by taking her hands: "Samarpreet, please calm down. We will go to Mom and Dad and ask them!" She just huffed angry but I pulled her to our baffled parents who sat in the living room and drank some tea.  I questioned them in a serious tone: "Mommy, daddy, Samara here says you do not love her anymore. This is not true right?"
They looked at us shocked and mom hugged Samarpreet: "Sweety, of course. We love you both equally. We are so sorry that you think this way!"
Dad also stood up and hugged both of them. I discreetly left the room; however, my sister somehow caught my glance and mouthed "Sorry!" I smiled at her and she returned it shyly.  This was the start of our deep friendship and sisterhood.

„ How was school today? Was my dearest sister again bullied?" she wanted to know. She knew that I despised school because of the constant bullying by my fellow students. It made her sad to see me somiserable and down. However, after three years I became immune to thosecomments and did not allow myself to be sad about this. I had accepted that Iwould find friends in university then but not now in school.
Another reason for not having many friends was that I was shy and it was not easy for me to talk to people I did not know. Nevertheless, once I felt safe, I was not shy anymore and also when I was angry, I somehow forgot to be the shy girl.

------------------------

What do you think guys? Should Jassy not pretend to be a nerd? Or would you act like this as well?

I am curious for your comments and votes. I will update the next chapter on sunday or Monday.

Love Sarah He.