Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5

Start from the beginning

Keith smiled. "I miss you too."

"I wasn't talking to you Tyree Powers."

Keith frowned again. "Oh."

Kailee was blowing bubbles on her hand crawling up on Keiths body and laying her head on his.

He and Marilyn chuckled at their crazy daughter. She was already a little diva.

"Well I gotta finish shopping you keep holding the house down daddy okay?"

Keith nodded because he couldn't talk with Kailee basically laying on his face.

"Okay." He mumbled and Marilyn giggled.

"She's such a daddies girl. What my boys doing?"

Keith moved Kailee a little noticing she was tired looking so he laid her on his bare chest. "Uhh Tyree fat self was somewhere eating the rest of the hot cheetos, and Kyrie was sleep. But knowing Kj he's up playing the game now."

Marilyn nodded reaching for something. "Okay well I'll be home soon.. I love you."

Keith smiled funny. "I love me too."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever Powers bye."

He smirked winking. "I love you too Mrs. Power's. I'll make sure I hold the house down so I can lift you up later."

She just straight faced him hanging up and He laughed throwing his phone somewhere on the bed.

"Alright baby girl you sleepy or hungry?"

Kailee just stared at him rubbing her eyes. "Ba."

He stole a kiss from her. "Baba it is then. Leggo!"

Keith picked her up with one arm walking out of the room. Kailee just laid her head on his shoulder while he walked towards Tyree's room.

"Tyree you still hungry?" Keith asked walking in and seeing Tyree playing call of duty. He saw Kyrie's name on the bottom screen so that meant he was playing too. He always found it weird how they played each other in the same house.

"Nah I'm cool dad." He mumbled not taking his eyes off the game. Keith just shook his head throwing a pillow at him.

"Whatever did you finish your homework?" Keith questioned sitting Kailee on the bed with him, but she wasn't having it. She started crying and whining.

"Yes but dad get Kailee please I can't focus and I cannot lose to Kyrie again!"

Keith just watched her cry shaking his head. "I spoil you too much little girl. You can walk."

Of course she paid him no attention still reaching to get picked back up. He playfully mean mugged her picking her up. She immediately stopped crying and he stole another kiss.

"My little diva man.... and I'm making chicken fingers and french fries so make sure you don't sneak downstairs eating since you ain't hungry."

Tj paused the game and sent him a look. "Now dad you know I say I'm not hungry now but I'ma be hungry later."

Keith smiled. "I'll think about it when that time comes."

Kj stormed into the room. "Mann Tj why you pause the ga- oh hey dad!" Kj smiled shaking up with Keith.

"Hey sleepy head you sleep good?" Kailee was getting irritated in Keith arms so she sucked her thumb with a mad face.

"Yeah I did." Kj reached for her foot but she made a noise moving it. Keith laughed at his baby girl.

"Don't mind your sister she's clearly going through it over here. Let me go feed her and lay her down for her nap.. You hungry?"

Kj shook his head. "Nah I'm okay. I'll eat later."

"Alright y'all both gone have to wait then cause when I'm out the kitchen, I'm out the kitchen." Keith told his boys walking out.

"We know dad." They both replied at the same time.

Keith just shook his head going downstairs. He wanted to feed Kailee before she turned wild on him.

••••

"If this isn't love why do I feel this way? Why do you stay on my minnnd Kailee." Keith danced as he sung to his sleepy daughter. She just sat up watching him perform for her while she drank her milk.

The song changed to All My Life and Keith dramatically spinned like Michael Jackson and Kailee giggled loudly.

"Alll my lifeee. Daddy prayed for a baby girl like youuu and I thank God that I- that I finally got you. Alll my lifeee I wanted a princess and I hope that you feel the same way about your Daddy toooo." Keith sang to his baby girl stealing a kiss. He picked her up dancing with her and he didn't even see Marilyn standing by the kitchen opening smiling at them.

"Awww my babies so cute!"

Keith blushed holding Kailee closer to him. "Shut up baby."

She just giggled standing on her tippy toes kissing him, and then Kailee.

"You know its her nap time right?" Marilyn chuckled setting a couple of bags on the counter. "BOYS COME HELP ME GET THESE GROCERIES OUT THE CAR-- give me my baby." Marilyn cooed reaching for Kailee and Keith pouted moving back.

"No I got her."

Kailee just blinked at her parents and Marilyn smacked her teeth.

"Keith go get the groceries fool, you can have her back when you done."

Keith looked at Kailee and she just smiled at him. He smiled back and handed her to Marilyn.

"Daddy will be back princess."

He ran towards the garage and Kailee watched him leave looking back at her mom with tears in her eyes.

"Nope! Kailee you better not cry, yo daddy ugly ass is coming right back."

Kailee just proceeded to cry. "Dadada!"

Keith listened to his daughter cry from the garage shaking his head smirking.

He knew he spoiled all his kids and he would only continue to do so. He wondered what Marilyn would think about having atleast 2 more kids. He wanted the real life daddy daycare.

•••••

This was just something cute and simple. Ending the 5/5 imagine update! I hope you enjoyed them. Algee is on the way tonight! It's part 2 of coach's son. 💯💯

What Keith story do you want to see a part 2 of?