"Get away from me Mark. And stop talking in third person, it's weird." I pushed him causing him to stumble in she-man's way who was trying not to laugh.

"Awwww, why Jay? I know you love me. We don't have to hide anything here. Nobody's around and I know pretty lady can keep our little secret safe. Right pretty lady?" He said turning his head towards her at which she nodded seriously, still trying not to laugh.

"Shut up Mark." I said rolling my eyes and he pouted, at that she-man couldn't control her laughter anymore. She let out a booming laugh, full on laughing with hands holding her stomach and happy tears flowing down her red cheeks. Her laughter was quite contiguous. Soon we all three were laughing our ass off forgetting about that we were 15 minutes late.

"Ahhh. I haven't laughed like this since forever." She said smiling and wiping her tears. "You guys are fun."

"Yeah I know." He said patting himself. Cue to roll eyes guys.

"Way to be modest Marcus." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Guys I think we should just skip this lecture. We're already 20 minutes late. Cat lady might have our head." Mark stared wide eyed at me. "What?"

"You, the Jay Olsen, charming, golden boy is telling us to skip. The hell has frozen peasants!!!" He exclaimed.

"Stop being dramatic Mark."

"No seriously, you're telling us to skip." He said still shocked.

"Yes."

"I never thought you would be a goody two shoes." She-man butted in.

"I am not. I just don't like breaking rules." I tried not to sound goody two shoes.

"Definitely a good boy."

"Oh yeah. Then-then you are a-a nerd. Yes a nerd!"

"Really? A nerd? That's all you can come up with?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah. What category you were in your high school days?" Mark asked her.

"What do you mean by 'in your high school days'? How old do you think am I?" She gasped. Yeah how old is she? By the looks of it she might be in teens.

"In twenties maybe." He shrugged.

"What? TWENTIES!? Do I look that old? Really?" She turned to me asking I just shrugged.

"So you're older than that?" He gasped. Now I don't know if he's acting dumb or he really don't know her age. "But you look so young."

"Because I am idiot. I am seventeen like you guys. I can't believe you thought I'm in twenties." She muttered shaking her head.

"What? You. Are. Seventeen." She nodded. "And you are a secret agent." He whispered softly so nobody could here us. There's no one around idiot. She nodded again.

"Yay!!! That's great. Now we can get married. No age gap. No one is going to question our love. No forbidden love!" He exclaimed.

"You are crazy Marcus." We both shook our head at him.

A/N:

Holla people!! How's it going guys? Good? But not for me. Why? Because you guys don't comment *pouting* . I just want to know what you guys think about my story. So don't be silent readers, please do comment. Btw what do you think about Mark and Jay's bromance? Please do vote, comment for the god's sake and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜