[2.1] The Haunting Of Adelene Crawford; Haunted Houses On Halloween ?

Chapter 2 part 1 :] ~

Chapter 2 ~

"John?!" I screamed. He half smiled at me. He looked different. Exhausted. His eyes were darker, and his skin was paler. I hugged him.

"Where have you been?"

"Hell." he replied

"What!?!" I asked horrified. He shook his head.

"Ill tell you later, but do you know where my parents are? No ones home and i don't have my keys."

"I don't know, come inside." I stepped aside to let him in. He came inside and sat on my couch. I sat on his lap and hugged him refusing to let go. Can you even blame me? I've known this boy since pre-school! And he's always been there for me. The thought of him dead sent chills through my body.

"Honey? Who was that?" my mom asked from the kitchen.

"Its John mom." I said, practically whispering.

"John?" I heard shuffling in the kitchen and then footsteps. "John? Oh my gosh. Are you alright?" I felt him nod. I buried my face deeper in his neck.

"Where are my parents?" he asked my mom.

"Theyre at the police station." Aiden replied. When I finally realized that he really was alive. I sat up, trying to get off him. But his arms were firm around me waste. I thought I saw Aiden clench and unclench his jaw.

"John I'm gonna need you to come to the station with me." Aiden said. John looked at Aiden and then nodded curtly. John got up bringing me up as well. He hugged me once again and kissed my forehead softly.

"I'll be back." he whispered, and followed Aiden out of the house without another word.

I went upstairs to my room. I felt num. I didn't know why, I went to my room and fell on my bed staring at the ceiling. I thought about Halloween night, when John and I went into the house. I remembered John scaring me, and then laughing in my face. I also remembered him disappearing, and him scream. But what I remembered most clearly was his limp body in my arms. He had no heart beat! How is it possible for someone without a heart beat to be alive? He was dead. He disappear and then show up again 7 days later.

But how?

I closed my eyes, trying to clear my mind. Black and red eyes flashed in my mind. I gasped and shot up right.

Who's eyes were they? Who was in the house? Whatever it was had 'killed' John.

I got off my bed, grabbing my iPhone, headphones and hoodie. I needed to clear my mind. Maybe a walk would head.

"Mom! I'm going for a walk." I informed her, while walking out of the house, not waiting for a response. I slipped my hoodie on and played Welcome to Savannah by Breathe Carolina. I broke into a run, having to idea were I was headed; I can't get lost; because I knew this town by heart. I was born here after all.

I ran and ran and ran.

*Stop now Adelene.* for the first time ever. I listened to it.

I looked up to see that I was at the darkville castle.