chapter 27

After we left Disneyland we decided to take a late night walk to the Eiffel Tower.

"What's going to happen after this, magcon is over and we live in different states" Hunter asked me.

"I'm not sure but we can make this work Hunter" I assured him.

"Woah" Hunter gasped as we walked around the corner. When I saw it too my jaw dropped. The Eiffel Tower was all lit up in the dark and it was so beautiful.

"Let's go up it!" he suggested as he grabbed my hand and led me to the Tower.

"Are we aloud?" I laughed, after all it was closed.

"No but we have to make some memories and the others are going for food so we have a lot of time by ourselves" he told me.

"Alright" I said a bit unsure of this, we could get arrested. But I trusted Hunter.

We climbed over the gate and then walked up to the top, it took ages but we did it and I'm glad we did. As I looked at the view of Paris it blew my mind, all the houses were lit up and it was the most amazing thing ever. I took a quick photo and then turned around to see Hunter sat on a picnic blanket with loads of food.

"What is this?" I asked Hunter with a smile on my face.

"I came here this morning when you were asleep and asked the people who work here if I could have a late night picnic, this was all planned" he admitted.

"This is amazing, thank you for making Paris the best experience ever" I thanked him whilst sitting down beside him.

"It was you that made Paris the best experience ever, I love you so much" he kissed me on the cheek softly leaving me blushing.

"I love you too" I replied.

Paris is where I met Hunter and over one year later it's where we are again, together.

*******************************************

(A/N) Thank you for reading my story! Please vote and comment on it because it took me ages to write and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

If you have any suggestions to do with the story please message me!