chapter 15

I was watching all the boys perform a song from backstage at magcon. It was finally magcon Cali and it's the craziest one yet.

"Baby, all I want is you. In the middle of the night-" I heard them all sing.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off the ground. Cam had picked me up and carried me onto the stage.

"Cam what are you doing?" I laughed.

"Just come over here" he instructed me. I followed him over to the front of the stage where we sat down with our feet dangling off the edge.

The boys were still singing and dancing when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and Hunter was stood there with a big poster that read 'Will you be my girlfriend Hanna'.

"Oh my god" I said as all of the fans started to cheer.

"Will you?" he asked me again.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I shouted as I stood up and jumped into his arms. We hugged for what felt like ages until we finally let go. Then we stared into each others eyes for a moment and we both leaned in and kissed.

Everyone started to cheer and I realised what had actually happened.

HUNTER ROWLAND IS MY BOYFRIEND.

"Keep it PG guys" Cameron joked as me and Hunter hugged again.

"I love you Hunter" I whispered into his ear as the other boys continued singing.

"I love you more gorgeous" he replied. Damn he's perfect.

"Right guys unfortunately that is the end of the show" Cam began as the fans booed. "We love you all goodbye!"

We all ran off stage and all the boys clapped and congratulated me and Hunter.

"Thank you all for the support" I said and hunter intertwined our hands.

"No problem Sis, I'm happy for you both" Cam assured us.

"Right we all have to go to the tour bus now because we have to travel to Nevada by tomorrow" Bart began. "And we have a special guest joining us for one show because that's her hometown"

"Who is it?" Blake asked.

"Emily Jones" He answered.

No.
Please No.
God No.

Blake gave me a look of anger when Bart said her name.

It's the Emily who they think I'm friends with. Who tried to take Blake away from me.

Well this is gonna be fun.