chapter 21

"What is wrong with you Hanna?" Hunter shouted as he bursted into my room.

"Hunter please leave" I whispered to him. I would have shouted back but I didn't have the energy.

"Blake's my mate, I'm just looking out for him. If I see him upset I'm obviously gonna get mad" he argued.

"You don't understand" I told him with tears spilling down my face.

"Well then tell me what happened" he suggested whilst sitting next to me.

"I can't.. it's embarrassing" I admitted.

"Tell me or I won't be able to understand Hanna"

"Fine. Well... I saw you with Emily and I was just jealous. I hate to admit it, but I used Blake to make you feel the same way" I confessed.

"Hanna. Why did you do that? He's your best friend"

"I know, I feel so bad. But, I just wanted you to like me" I admitted.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that it was stupid-" I continued after he didn't reply for a couple seconds.

"It wasn't stupid. If I'm being honest, I do like you Hanna" he blushed.

"You have a girlfriend Hunter" I reminded him.

"I don't" he whispered under his breath.

"Emily?" I said in an obvious tone.

"I just broke up with her, she left" he announced.

"Oh, i'm sorry" I apologised.

"It's okay, it wasn't meant to be. Truth is I do still like you Han" he choked.

"But you broke up with me Hunter, you obviously don't-" he cut me off with him smashing his lips onto mine.

Sparks flew threw the air as I remembered how much I missed Hunter, all the memories we had. This kiss was a reminder of how much I loved him.

"Hunter stop" I said as I pulled away, I couldn't do this even if I wanted to. I betrayed Blake for this.

"I thought you..?" he gestured.

"I can't do this. Blake's my best friend and I used him for this to happen" I said ashamed.

"I understand. Talk when you're ready" he smiled. I returned the smile and he got up and walked out, closing the door firmly on the way out.