chapter 24

It's been two weeks since Aaron, Blake and Hunter visited me and Cam and I have to say life has never been better.

Me and Cameron have been getting so close, going to different places everyday and just having so much fun. Me and Hunter have developed an amazing relationship, I haven't seen him since but we talk everyday. And me and Blake are best friends again and closer than ever.

At the moment me and Cam are having dinner at a really fancy restaurant because he bought me a new dress today so we decided to put it to some use.

"Hey I have some good news to tell you" he told me when the waiter gave us our food.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"It's in this package" he said as he gave me an envelope.

I flashed him a smile and opened it up, when I saw what was inside my jaw dropped and I nearly choked on my pasta.

"Two tickets to Paris! Oh my god Cameron!" I shouted excitedly when I had finished my mouthful of food.

"That's not all" he grinned.

"You've got to be kidding me" I laughed.

"No. All the boys will be coming too so we can celebrate the end of magcon!" he shouted.

"Oh my god thank you thank you thank you!" I burst out.

"No problem" he said as he gave me a big hug.

I can't believe I get to go to Paris with my brother, my boyfriend, my best friend and all my friends. It's where it all started and I can't wait to go back.