chapter 5

"Beach day!" Aaron screamed as he and the other guys ran into mine and Blake's hotel room.

"I was sleeping" I said grumpily as I threw a pillow at him and buried my face in my other one.

"Me too!" Blake shouts as he goes in the bathroom to get ready.

"5 more minutes" I beg.

"Nah, come on lazy ass. You have 10 seconds or we're all jumping on you" Cam throws the pillow back at me.

"Leave her alone, she looks cute sleeping" Hunter defends me. It was so sweet.

"Hunter.... mate I'm cringing hard" Brandon laughs.

"Hey, Hunters just being nice" I defend him back.

"Guys get a room" Cam saids disgusted. "Anyway it's been 10 seconds soo..."

"No!" I scream. A moment later all the boys jumped on me and suffocated me in my pillows.

"I'll save you!" I heard Blake announce. He pushed all the other boys off of me and carried me to the bathroom.

"My hero" I giggle as I kiss his cheek, "I'm getting ready I'll be out in a sec"

"Okay" Blake says as he leaves the bathroom to go sit with the others.

I get changed into my blue and white bikini and I put on a t-shirt for when we are walking to the beach. Some girls might just leave the house in their swimsuit but mines very revealing so I'm quite self-conscious. I threw my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my phone to post a mirror selfie on snapchat.

"Come on slow-coaches, I'm leaving" I yelled as I walked to the hotel room door. They were all just sat on their phones not even talking.

"I'll buy you all ice cream?" I bargained. As soon as I said that they all shot up and ran out the door. I laughed and followed behind.

When we got to the beach I got all the boys ice cream and we just laid on the sand and got to know each other better.

"It's so hot" I complained as I took my t-shirt off.

"Hunter stop staring at my little sister like that" Cam nudged him and he blushed like a tomato.

"I wasn't, I swear" he tried to convince me.

"Don't worry about it, Cam's just paranoid" I admitted.

"Hey, I'm not paranoid. I'm just protecting my sister from pervs" he snapped.

"Jeez, calm down cam" I laughed.

"Don't tell me to calm down" he joked as he stood up and came over to me. He scooped me up and started running across the beach. I knew what he was about to do.

"Don't you dare throw me in the water you little idiot!" I warned him.

"Watch me" he said as he jumped in the deep water and took me with him.

"Cameron!" I screamed as I caught my breath. He burst out laughing and all the guys came to join us.

After about an hour of messing around in the water I went and sat back down on the sand and left the guys to it.

"Hey, you okay?" Hunter asked as he came and sat with me.

"Yeah I was just tired of being in the water that's all" I answered.

"We can go do something else if you want to? Leave the others and go get some food?" he questioned.

"Yeah that sounds great, I'm starving. But I'm all wet and I'm hardly wearing anything" I said disappointedly.

"Here, have my hoodie" he saids as he hands it to me, " I'm not wearing it anyways"

"Thank you" I say as I put it on.

"Guys me and Hunter are gonna go get some food" I tell them.

"Okay but don't try anything young man" Cam saids as he points at Hunter. Blake looks away sadly and I don't know why.

"I won't" he sighed. I laughed and took Hunters hand to make Cam angry. Then we walked off still hand in hand.

"So, we haven't really ever had time alone. Tell me about yourself" Hunter says.

"What do you want to know?" I responded.

"Something that nobody else in the world knows" he spoke.

"Um.. I don't know really. I mean I tell Blake everything" I insist.

"What's your biggest fear?" he encouraged.

"Not being good enough" I stop and look down at the sand ashamed.

"Not being good enough for what?" he asks confused.

"Not being good enough for everything. For my fans, my family... my friends"

"You will always be good enough. You're the most beautiful, nice, down to earth person i've ever met" he convinced me.

"Thank you"

"You betta believe it" he smiled and we carried on walking.