chapter 16

"Hey Hanna, can you help me with my bags? I just got my nails done" that wicked witch asked me.

"Sure Emily" I kindly replied, whilst trying to hold my anger in.

"Blakey, can you show me where to put my bags please" she flirted. Oh my god, she's still trying to take Blake away from me.

Blake gave me a weird look before he answered her, "Of course, follow me".

"Don't mind her, leave her to make everyone hate her" Hunter comforted me, he knows how much I dislike that girl.

"Can we do something fun to take my mind off of her?" I asked while we got on the bus.

"Yeah sure. Like what?" be replied.

"A game" I told him.

"Truth or dare?" he suggested.

"Yes!" I screamed excitedly.

"Did someone say truth or dare? I'm in" Blake said.

"Me too" Emily butted in.

"Great" I said under my breath sarcastically.

"Let's all play" Cam added.

"I'll start. Hanna truth or dare" Blake asked.

"Truth" I replied anxiously.

"Who do you like better, Cameron or Hunter?" he asked me.

"Um..." I began. How could I choose between my brother and my boyfriend?

"Choose Cam" Hunter whispered in my ear.

"Cameron" I said confidently to Blake.

"Dang that hurt" Hunter lied, I knew he told me to choose cam because he knew I couldn't choose.

"My turn, Hunter truth or dare" Emily rudely interrupted, it was supposed to be my turn.

"Dare" he answered.

"I dare you to kiss me" she said with a smile on her face.

"What the hell emily" I shouted.

"It's just a dare Hanna calm down" she snarked.

"Why are you trying to take everything good from me?!" I screamed at her.

"It wouldn't be the first time Hunter kissed me" she said under her breath.

"What are you talking about?" I spat.

"Hunter invited me to your surprise party, then he confessed his love for me and kissed me. Hunter I know you wanted me to keep it a secret but I have to tell Hanna" she confessed.

"Is this true?" I asked Hunter as my eyes started to tear up.

"I'm sorry, Emma I can explain" he lied.

"You did the exact same to me. I thought it was special. I bet you did it to every girl at the party" I cried. Tears spilled down my cheek as I said this.

"Hanna..." he began.

"Stop" I interrupted. I grabbed my bag and ran to the back of the bus where no one else was.

How could Hunter do that to me? He confessed his love for Emily and me? So he never actually liked me.

Tears streamed down my face as anger and sorrow flooded my brain.

"Hanna" Cam said as he sat on the seat next to me.

"Just say I told you so already" I said. after all he did warn me about Hunter.

"I'm so sorry Hanna, I don't know why he did this. Come here" he said and gave me a huge hug.