chapter 7

Cameron was picking me up to go out to a fancy meal in less than an hour. I'd already showered and blowdried my hair I just needed to get ready.

I put on my new dress, that Blake bought me, and my new shoes. I topped it off by putting on some of my new makeup and curled my hair. I felt really confident.

"You ready?" I heard cameron ask from outside the hotel room.

"Yeah let me just grab my purse" I replied as I opened the door.

"Woah, you look beautiful" Cam said astonished.

"Thank you Cam" I blushed.

"Come on, the limo is waiting outside" he smiled.

"Limo? Cameron you're not serious?" I questioned gobsmacked.

"Why would I joke about this? Look out the window" he laughed. I ran across the room and there it was. A shiny, glamorous black limo with the driver stood patiently outside.

"It's amazing" I said speechless.

"Come on we're gonna miss our reservation" he rushed me.

When we got down to the hotel lobby the driver called us over and opened the car door for us, he was such a gentleman. In the limo we listened to music and danced the whole ride to the restaurant. Having fun like this reminded me of all the boys, I wish they were all here.

We soon arrived at a fancy restaurant and once again the driver opened the door for us to step out. We thanked him and then Cam let me inside the building.

I suddenly got a bit nervous because the whole place was dark. Maybe it was shut?

"What's going on Cam?" I worriedly asked.

And then suddenly...

"Surprise!" I heard loads of people shout as the lights turned on.

All the boys and some of my friends from back home were here. They were all dressed really fancy and they looked amazing.

"Oh my god! You scared the life out of me!" I screamed.

"That was the point. Happy birthday Hanna" Blake hugged me.

"This is amazing. Thank you all" I felt so lucky to have these people as my friends.

"Hanna!" I heard a girl shout from across the room.

"Emily!" I shouted back. Emily was a girl I used to be best friends with but now we're just friends. They must have invited her because they thought I liked her. Truth is I really don't, she's horrible and she tried to take Blake away from me last year.

"Happy Birthday gal, I got you a prezzie" she said in her fake english accent that she always puts on to make her sound posh.

"Oh, thank you em" I flashed her a smile and took the gift from her hands. I opened it up and it was a box of chocolates.

"Aw thanks em, I love it" I told her.

"They're chocolates from England, I bought them when I went there to stay in my mums seconds home" she showed off, god she was annoying.

"How thoughtful" I lied, I bet she got them from the corner shop 5 minutes ago.

"Let's dance" Blake suggests and I nod my head. I think he got the hint that I needed saving from Emily. We went over to the dance floor and danced to 'Don't stop' by 5 seconds of summer; My favourite song. It isn't going to be my favourite song anymore because Brandon was ruining it with his singing.