chapter 14

It's been 2 weeks since I left magcon. I've taken all my exams and I'm just waiting for the day when I can see them all again.

Me and Hunter face time every night to catch up, Cam calls me every morning and we've got a magcon group chat so it doesn't really feel like I ever left them.

Magcon Cali is in 2 days, 2 days till I see my boys again. At the moment they're doing magcon in Arizona and they're coming straight after they finish that.

Spending two weeks with mom and Sierra was really fun, we caught up on everything and had loads of fun days out. I actually really enjoyed it. But, I'm very ready to leave again.

"Hanna, breakfast" my mom shouted from downstairs. I entered the kitchen and the smell of bacon and pancakes hit me.

"It smells amazing"

"Thank you sweet"

I poured maple syrup over my pancakes and I was about to take a bite when a familiar voice caught my attention.

"Where is she?" I heard someone whisper.

"Kitchen" I heard my sister reply.

Suddenly it hit me. I knew who's the voice was. Cameron and all the boys flooded into my kitchen and I jumped out of my seat.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

"R.I.P my ears" Hunter complained.

"Hunter!" I shouted and gave him a huge hug.

"Okay you don't wanna see your brother that's cool" Cam said sarcastically as he took a bite of my bacon. I ran over to him and gave him a hug too.

"What are you guys doing here? You're meant to be in Arizona for a few days" I told them.

"That was the original plan but we wanted to spend a few days here before we headed to the next stop. Is that a problem?" he asked me.

"Of course not. I'm so glad you guys are here!" I smiled hugely.

"Beach day?" Blake suggests.

"Yes!" I squealed.

At the beach everyone was in the sea apart from me and Hunter, we were catching up on everything.

"I can't believe you're actually here" I say gobsmacked.

"Me neither, it feels like ages since I saw your beautiful face" he replies perfectly.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Date already!" Joey shouted from the water and everyone laughed.

Little did they know I was longing for the day where Hunter would ask me to date him. Honestly it would mean the world to me. I loved him so much.