chapter 25

"Cameron we're gonna miss our flight, hurry up!" I shouted to him from downstairs. I think he was doing a musical.ly or something, but we needed to leave now because I couldn't wait to see the boys.

"Coming!" he shouted back as he ran past me and to the car.

On the drive to the airport we just listened to music and didn't really talk much, I was too busy thinking about how much fun we're going to have in Paris.

"There's Blake" Cam pointed out when we pulled into the airport car park. We were all meeting here so we could fly to Paris together.

"Blake!" I screamed as I jumped out the car and ran up to him.

"Hanna!" he screamed back when he saw me. I embraced him in a tight hug and it lasted for ages.

"Hey bro" Cam said calmly as he walked up and hugged Blake.

"Hunter!" I shrieked as I noticed him walking towards me along with Brandon. I sprinted over to him and dropped my bags beside him. When I got there I jumped into his arms and he squeezed me tight.

"Nice to see you too" Brandon commented when me and Hunter didn't let go for so long.

"Sorry Brandon" I said as I let go of Hunter and gave him a hug.

"I missed you so much" Hunter told me as he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you both" I replied as we walked back over to the other guys. Aaron had joined them while I was with the Rowlands so I said hey to him and gave him a hug.

Before we boarded the plane Hunter bought us all Starbucks (What a babe☺️) and we sat down and talked about everything that had happened in the month we didn't see each other.

On the plane I sat between Blake and Hunter, we all watched horror films on my laptop and it was so much fun. Whenever there was a jump scare Hunter would scream like a girl and everyone would tell him to be quiet, causing me and Blake to nearly pee ourselves.

"Welcome to Paris!" The air hostesses welcomed us when we landed.

I stepped out of the plane and I smelt the warm fresh air. Hunter took my hand as we walked towards baggage claim and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"This is where we met" I told him as I pointed to the view outside the airport window. Flashbacks of when I was looking at the Eiffel Tower and Hunter coming over to me flooded through my brain.

"That was one of the best days of my life" Hunter squeezed my hand tight with a smile.

"Aw, you cutie" I kissed his cheek.

"Come on love birds lets go explore Paris!" Cameron shouted to us from across the corridor.

I smiled at Hunter and we walked over to the other guys, collected our bags and took a taxi to the hotel. I'm sharing a room with Blake and Hunter and I just know we will be staying up all night having fun.

After a while we went out to a really nice restaurant, then we took a little walk. It was the perfect day.