Camping Trip Pt. 1: Rough Start

Start from the beginning

Camila bent down to get the tent out of the case. She nodded at the question. "Yep. I usually switch between this one and the green one. This ones a little bigger. Our sisters are getting the green one and Chris gets his own." She set the rods out and laid the tent out so it would be easier to put the rods in. She started to help her girlfriend by shoving the stakes into the ground. "Okay... now the rods. It's easy. Just put the bottom part of the rod into this right here," she showed Lauren the little white nail that went into the rod to hold it in place. "And the top part of the rod, right here... goes into this black piece here. You should hear a click."

Lauren was thankful that Camila knew what she was doing. She just did as her girlfriend instructed her to do. She slid the bottom part into the thing that Camila pointed at. Lauren stood up and lifted the top part into the black piece and heard the click. "Okay. I did that." She said as she waited for her girlfriend's next instructions. "By the way. You doing this is kind of sexy." She said as she smiled to her girlfriend. Lauren wasn't much of a camper. She loved nature, but also liked the comfort of her own home.

The cheerleader blushed at the comment. "You think so?" She walked over to the other side and got the other side set up so the general structure was in place. "Now you just gotta stick the rods in the white piece and we're good to go," she smiled.

Lauren was already starting to sweat from the heat. She laughed softly as she smiled to her girlfriend. "You are hot all of the time, but this...I just can't explain it." She said as he took her t-shirt off, leaving her in only a sports bra and basketball shorts. Lauren did as her girlfriend directed, "That's what you said to me the last time we had sex...just a little different wording." She tease as she got the piece in.

Now Camila had to go set up the hanger for the lantern. She got into the tent and went to put the hook in. "Babe, can you come help me real quick? If you don't, I might break something."

Lauren looked over to Camila and laugh softly. "Sure." She said as she walked over and put her hand on the girl's lower back, kissing her cheek. Lauren pressed against her from behind seductively up to Camila's back as she put the hook on. Once she was done she stepped back and looked to her girlfriend, "Now that wasn't so hard." She said as he stuck her tongue out.

Camila let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when she turned and saw Lauren without a shirt on. She looked around and noticed her parents couldn't see inside of the tent. She hummed and placed her hands on Lauren's side. "You know... if you're lucky, I might take you to my favorite spot this week and..." she trailed off moving her mouth towards her ear, "I might let you fuck me." She smiled and kissed her softly. "And yes, it was hard. I can't stretch like you can." She placed her hand on her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss. "I'm going to go get our stuff."

The raven-haired girl smiled as Camila's hands went to her sides. She looked at her girlfriend and chuckled softly, "We are on a family trip. I don't think we will have the time to get away and do something like that." She said to her girlfriend.

Honestly, Lauren wasn't planning on having sex with Camila at all that week...really she was just intending on enjoying the beginning of summer and their families spending time together. Lauren kissed her girlfriend back as she nodded, "Okay. I'm going to get my stuff out of my parent's car and set it up in our tent. Then we should go for a walk." She suggested.

Camila hummed thoughtfully. "Yeah... you're right," she frowned. "Oh well. We can definitely go for a walk." She leaned in for another kiss and walked out of the tent to grab her things from her car. She grabbed her sleeping bag, pillows, and duffel bag, easily carrying them to the tent. She unrolled her sleeping bag before unzipping it. She figured that she and Lauren could sleep on top of it use Lauren's to cover themselves up.